Reminder: Chael on Celebrity Apprentice ,Right now (discussion thread)

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is the third episode tonight

Looks like Chael is letting the team f up so he can work his game of pointing out the obvious. They want a drag queen to be in the motorcycle shoots. Lol the execs are gonna hate this idea

Chael is a great talker. Probably the best on the mic and guys like mcTapper simply stole it from him. I hope he goes far. To bad his fighting isn't as good as his gift for gab. As the sherdog GOAT poster, I GUERNICA, salute Chael P.

#GUERNICAbless

Chael is a great talker. Probably the best on the mic and guys like mcTapper simply stole it from him. I hope he goes far. To bad his fighting isn't as good as his gift for gab. As the sherdog GOAT poster, I GUERNICA, salute Chael P.

#GUERNICAbless
Because Chael definitely didnt steal his schtick from anyone else

REMINDER- CHAEL IS NOW NOT IN THE UFC

Yeah, I remember when he was on that show right now. I saw some commercials.

Dang , Chaels team won, i wanted to see him in that boardroom again

Chael and Lisa will clash in the boardroom eventually. I hope he's the one to eliminate her.

Looks like Chael is going rogue and a triple elimination will go down. "You're welcome."

Looks like Chael is going rogue and a triple elimination will go down. "You're welcome."
That preview has me pumped for next week. Chael is gonna go for it, and I'm sure it's gonna be glorious, even if he's eliminated.

Only a couple of these people are tolerable. Chael, Laila, Lisa, Matt...Lovitz. Brooke.

Back