Sherdog is actually low key the GOAT UFC discussion board

ewww21

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know we like to shit on Sherdog, but i just had the absolute DUMBEST and longest argument on another board about UFC.

The dude was saying Jon Jones was trash and Gus isn't his a quality win b/c Gus was a bad fighter and Jones actually lost to him. This went back and forth for hours and he kept using MMA math and saying Gus' loss to DC was more concrete than his loss to Jon, despite Gus literally dropping DC, and that Gus isn't good because Jon and DC exists.

Jesus Christ, Sherdog blesss.

Thanks for Sharing

p.s just a typical day on here

Majority of the people on other forums are the ones who got IP banned from Sherdog.

This is the 4chan of MMA. It's fun and all, but its an awful toxic place.

pssh....

Start an argument with me about Conor and you'll see who's a real asshole

This forum is fine as long as I stay out of The War Room.

Jon Jones is trash. He used steroids, cheated his way to the top. He's also complete trash in his life outside the cage

On sherdog, we all bang 10's in the back of a Lambo (even though it's a 2-seater)

This is the 4chan of MMA. It's fun and all, but its an awful toxic place.
It's actually fine if you keep using the ignore button. I rarely see stupid troll comments anymore and when I do I take great pleasure in putting the offender on ignore

The thread is super long and I don't feel like spilling shit over so I'll just post a quote

"Gus? Really? -- Granted, I believe Gus won the Jones fight, wtf has he ever done? UD Shogun? lol
I like Gus but A. I dont believe Jon won that fight and 2. Gus isnt hot shit
His best official win is a UD over Shogun. Jimi Manuwa 3 years ago? lol besides wanting to quit fighting he's done nothing lol"

Which is true if you ignore basic context

"Gus? Really? -- Granted, I believe Gus won the Jones fight, wtf has he ever done? UD Shogun? lol
His best official win is a UD over Shogun. Jimi Manuwa 3 years ago? lol besides wanting to quit fighting he's done nothing lol"

Noice

ts, you just demonstrated that this other forum is better than sherdog because you actually got them to discuss fighters/fighting instead of just "hurr durr conor/platinum bless"

Why you gotta..

<mma1><{boneytears}>
smiling-cop.png

I know we like to shit on Sherdog, but i just had the absolute DUMBEST and longest argument on another board about UFC.

The dude was saying Jon Jones was trash and Gus isn't his a quality win b/c Gus was a bad fighter and Jones actually lost to him. This went back and forth for hours and he kept using MMA math and saying Gus' loss to DC was more concrete than his loss to Jon, despite Gus literally dropping DC, and that Gus isn't good because Jon and DC exists.

Jesus Christ, Sherdog blesss.
Agreed. Which is why it's such an honor for me, GUERNICA, to be the greatest DAMN poster this DAMN site has ever seen. None of the other boards come close and I have no equals. Welcome to the suck.

#GUERNICAbless

The thread is super long and I don't feel like spilling shit over so I'll just post a quote

so the forum is kanyetothe?

is that a hiphop/rap forum? interesting, one would expect a higher tier of discourse on such a site...

Agreed. Which is why it's such an honor for me, GUERNICA, to be the greatest DAMN poster this DAMN site has ever seen. None of the other boards come close and I have no equals. Welcome to the suck.

#GUERNICAbless

Can I be like your right hand man ?

Sherdog is numero uno. More fighters are publicly acknowledging us. Keep up the good work ya pricks

Back