Reaction score
He needs to crush some cans in japan or russia or wherever

fuck it

good money

some hype

goat talk

agree?

He should make a TV show where he fights Sherdoggers

No he needs to Retire and look after his wife and kids.

it's widely known that he doesn't need the money so fighting other legends is the only option that makes sense to me.

I don't even think Bellator or Rizin would make him an offer after that pathetic display last night.

I don't think BJ would voluntarily fight an easy opponent. He has that warrior mentality to challenge himself, unfortunately his body and skills can't back that up now.

Not to downplay Fedor of course, he's taken his share of easy fights but he's still GOAT.

I don't even think Bellator or Rizin would make him an offer after that pathetic display last night.

If you dont think Bellator would jump at the chance to sign BJ Penn, you need to give your head a shake.

Its idiots like you that make me think we should have a members poll and vote to ban or not to ban idiot x.
You, my dear neanderthal x, surelly won my vote to kytfoh.

Its idiots like you that make me think we should have a members poll and vote to ban or not to ban idiot x.
You, my dear neanderthal x, surelly won my vote to kytfoh.
short dick detected

BJ has accomplished a lot in MMA. Happy for him to retire and enjoy life with his family. He doesn't need the money, and it's painful to watch him get his ass kicked.

He should fight Fedor

Finally, a winnable fight for both of them!

Back