Joe Rogan "I literally know Dana, and Dana is the only reason why I'm still there."

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
Joe Rogan, while talking about how Goldberg was sent off, admits the only reason he is still with the UFC post UFC sale is because of Dana White. He stated that if WME got rid of Dana, he would be axed in a heart beat.

edit: When he stated "I literally know Dana..." he was referring to the only person he knows in the organization now (post UFC sale) is Dana.

Thought I time stamped it... starts at 1:07

Last edited:
He literally knows Dana

Well no shite Joe

<24>

Last edited:
Chuck was friends with Dana too, didn't save his job.

giphy.gif

I feel he wanted to say more........

I think Anik will be doing the next ppv with Joe

Joe adds name value to ufc. He's pretty famous outside ufc. I don't think ari would fire him.

How much longer until "Joe was never my friend"?

Story of Rogaine's life, isn't it? Finding/retaining employment sorely due to close personal/professional ties within the entertainment industry.

Lol Big Brown is something special.. Trying to finish Joe's sentences and afraid to disagree.

Rogan: You can't lose a game and be in the world series...
Brown: (under his breath, quickly) ..7 game series, yeah..

Did you people watch the vid? He says he literally knows Dana and that's it, he doesn't know anyone else at wme.
Also said wme didn't want any kind of send off for Goldie, at all.
I don't like em.

If WME lets Dana and Rogan go then it's going to go to shit.

Those are the main two personalities that shaped the way the sport was viewed and now you'll just have WME bending over for circus fight bullshit. Early stoppages, shitty matchups etc.

The fall of Rome.

Good for other companies though that take the sport seriously.

Lol Big Brown is something special.. Trying to finish Joe's sentences and afraid to disagree.

Rogan: You can't lose a game and be in the world series...
Brown: (under his breath, quickly) ..7 game series, yeah..

His whole career post ufc rests on his ability to keep joe as his friend

He doesn't mean he would get fired... he means he would quit if Dana left

Back