Yoel Romero's getting cocky, claims he will give Anderson Silva a title shot

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Why do fighters keep underestimating Bisping is beyond me. He's proven over and over that he's capable of fighting at the highest level. This is the Luke Rockhold fight all over again, Bisping will shock the world, I really won't be surprised if he makes quick work of Yoel

Is Bisping vs Romero fucking booked already.

Less talking more signing ffs.

Chances are Romero manhandles him. But would not surprise me at all to see The Count pick him apart. Would actually really enjoy it.

Ragdoll

not to mention Yolo covers distance, and he can fly

Ping just lost to 65yo Hendo. Yoel will murder Ping

Romero was losing to Weidman until Weidman threw his head into Yoel's knee. Let's see if he even gets to a title fight.

He's also proved over and over that anyone who can punch and has high level skill in mma is gonna crack that noggin.

Yoel Romero will delete Bisping.

Expect Yoel to come in his next fight looking a little softer.

Gracious of Gay Jesus to grant a title shot to the GOAT.

No disrespect to Bisping, but Romero will literally crush him so bad. Bisping's only chance to beat him would be to somehow survive until the championship rounds and hope he's faded enough to get a decision.

Romero was losing to Weidman until Weidman threw his head into Yoel's knee. Let's see if he even gets to a title fight.
Who else do you give a title fight to explain?
Jacares already booked.
Rockholds injured and just lost to bisping, Weidman got smashed by yoel fair and sqaure.
Yoels on the longest active winstreak in the mw division and check the names brunson, souza, wiedman ect.
There's no other fight to make

3547fc24e9c5cd0150bc41d6204bff6e.gif

Back