Why did Silva take a round off?

All I know is that he got dropped twice by Bisping in the first two rounds and was getting lit up until that cheap shot..
And even after that he still lost round 4.

Because he was getting lit up standing

"adrenaline dump" if you follow Rogan's commentary.

He already finished Bisping.

Not sure. Hopefully we see Old Anderson return against Brunson.

Because he's a legend who knows his feet-arms rarely fail him.

Bisping was completely outclassing him so he was hesitant to engage plus he was exhausted

All I know is that he got dropped twice by Bisping in the first two rounds and was getting lit up until that cheap shot..
And even after that he still lost round 4.

Was not a cheap shot. Bisping is 100% to blame for that. You don't stop unless the ref says so.

Bisping getting the extra 5 minutes to recover was terrible reffing. Herb dropped the ball on that one.

Did the UFC protect Silva from Bisping?

Was not a cheap shot. Bisping is 100% to blame for that. You don't stop unless the ref says so.

Dangerous to fight without a mouth guard, ref wasn't doing his job, Herb even turned away from the fighters to get the mouth guard without even stopping the bout.

Andy knew what was happening, a good sport fighter would allow the other one get his mouth guard not cheap shot when he isn't looking.

Although what do we expect from these Brazilian cheats

Am I right??

Bisping was pointing to Herb Dean about his mouth guard asking for a break and Anderson just kneed him in the face. 100% cheapshot.

Back