All these Ronda cringe/hate videos have one thing in common

Ronda got a lot of hate before her losses and people said the same things about her skills they do now. It just makes for a better visual presentation when you include proof of what people had been saying.

Many, including myself, continuously mentioned how overrated she was, but the majority of Sherdoggers would respond "Ronda by arm bar in 15 seconds".

A lot of people fell for the hype train.

Somewhere Edmund is cheering her up and still calling her "champ" I'm sure. And she'll reward him by refusing to train with anyone who could make her champ again.

It's a tragic love story.

2my13j9.jpg

Attachments

• Белый Рыцарь.jpg
    Белый Рыцарь.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Yeah, no.

People talked shit about her long before her first lost.

The videos came after the loss for obvious reasons, don't you think?

I dunno ... Her 'shadowboxing' gifs got a lot of play even before the Holly fight

This.... THIS... This right here, I love it.

Thousands of people criticized Tomas technique before she lost and said she was overhyped, you just didn't notice because our voices were drowned out by white knights and mma noobs who repeat Rogan ad nauseam. When her loss shut most of those people up, suddenly you could hear us, which in turn made us speak up even more. Add that to the droves of people who rally behind winning fighters but turn their backs as soon as they lose

Back