At least now BJ will have No Regrets!

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Rejection is better than Regret

BJ definitely was rejected in the Octagon on the weekend

But at least he knows, at least he won't have any 'what if' nagging doubts moving forward through life

He can retire contented

GSP doesn't have that.GSP will definitely regret not returning in later life if he end up never returning

You'll regret this thread later in life.

TS also thinks that Holyfield fighting years after he should have retired says something about Lennox Lewis.

TS is dumb. don't be like TS.

If the fight is close, you can always do the what if's. but wow, getting destroyed that bad, you kind of just go "okay, yea, I should probably call it a career." at least he can say his chin is still impressive.Some of those shots Yair hit him with would have dropped other people much earlier.

I just hope for his health and brain health that he actually does retire, he signed a 3 fight contract with UFC and has only had 1 of them so far, I have a bad feeling he will keep going. Sad to see. IF he does keep going then they need to give him a older guy on the downside like Gray Maynard who's like 1-7 in his last 8 fights and as stiff and slow as Penn

He made one last paycheck. Just wish he would have gone out on top. Rodriguez is a beast.

Watch BJ gonna retire again, then 5 months later hire Mike Dolce, cut to 135 and call out Garbrandt lmao.

he should regret telling his fans to empty their bank accounts and bet on him, not that anyone in their right frame of mind would have.....but penn fans have been delusional for a long time now...who knows....

either way its a pretty big F-U to his fans to say that and then come in ((and out)) like he did

Back