Derek Brunson expects best Anderson Silva. Dismisses the Cormier fight..

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
summed up.

He said that Anderson was a few weeks out of surgery vs Cormier so he throws that fight out. Says he was completely out of shape and all he takes from that fight is ways he can take him down. "Oh let me see what takedown he was very vulnerable to."

Doesn't expect him to play around in the fight because "if one of these punches catch you on the chin, that's lights out." Expects him to fight like the Okami fight where he doesn't throw any punches for a while and plays the outside.

via MMA Hour.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/1...sonnen-mark-hunt-rashad-evans-jon-fitch-derek

Whatever. Just trying to make this fight seem more significant.

Anderson should have retired 2 fights ago. Mr reflex has lost his reflex and is nothing more than a low tier fighter now since he never hand strong fundamentals or a well-rounded game.

am i the only one taking brunson via first round beatdown?

WAR In shape Anderson !!!!!!! One last highlight KO!!!!!!

Anderson should retire while he can. BJ's situation should be a lesson.

Only type of mentatlity a fighter can really have unless he wants to get upset a lot.

Underestimating fighters is how you lose fights you shouldn't

Whatever. Just trying to make this fight seem more significant.

Anderson should have retired 2 fights ago. Mr reflex has lost his reflex and is nothing more than a low tier fighter now since he never hand strong fundamentals or a well-rounded game.

Did you see what he did to the face of the current MW champion two fights ago?

am i the only one taking brunson via first round beatdown?

Every sane person should be, there's a .001% chance Anderson somehow pulls off some matrix counter and sleeps the somewhat chinny Brunson. The other 99.99% of the time Brunson takes him down immediately in the first and pounds his face into hamburger. This will unfortunately probably be as competitive as Yair vs. BJ was, it's a similar mismatch at this point in their careers.

Not sure why Anderson is still fighting, fighting a guy like Brunson makes no sense. I'd like to see Anderson pick up one win before he retires..but I think Brunson isn't a great match up for him and probably wrestle fucks him.

I hope nobody judges Anderson too harshly on the Cormier fight, he had very little prep time, can't remember the last time he fought at 205 before DC (was it the Forrest fight?), and DC is the champ.

Hoping Silva can enter the matrix one last time for an epic highlight reel KO

This is probably going to be a boring fight. Bruson is going to do the same thing DC did to Silva. Would love to see Silva win though.

Back