Would you like to see Rin Nakai in the UFC Strawweight division???

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Rin vs Karate Hottie or PVZ would be cool to see. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't want to see her period until she works on her striking.

No because Reebok would crush her creativity
maxresdefault.jpg

These videos convince me that she is a robot(or alien?) desperately trying to fit in with human culture.

No.

You weaboos can find wank material for her easily without her having to be in the UFC.

i dont know why but I find her irresistible. I think she is beyond sexy and part of me knows its wrong but the other part makes it feel right.

78fc4685c44b320d938038854d487c94.jpg
9aa67fb9b92a0fbaab18f91ce21a264a.jpg
3191e1a104114ec0cf6333af7d1bfcdd.jpg
fa70df93202f0ffdd60e6e6a9898e131.jpg
Yeah, just look at her... wrestling...

I would like to see her on chaturbate

I'd rather not see her much of anywhere. She's decisively weird and as far as fighting goes, not very good.

I was unaware that Downy was a race.
Butt seriously, she is notably short, has ridiculous upper body musculature, and so many of these videos reek of someone taking advantage of her sexually to make money.

I was unaware that Downy was a race.
Butt seriously, she is notably short, has ridiculous upper body musculature, and so many of these videos reek of someone taking advantage of her sexually to make money.

Yeah, it's pretty fucking disturbing lol, but her body is fucking built for wrestling

I don't care to see Rin Nakai in the UFC anymore but I'd like to see her vs Mackenzie Dern at 115 - which would turn out to be 123 after they both miss weight.

I'm down with it. The strawweight division needs some more sexy women. Gotta love her weigh-in costume.

Back