"I want advanced USADA testing ahead of my title fight" Cody Garbrandt

Shots fired. Man, this fight is gonna be awesome.

wouldn't be surprised, TJ looks like he barely finished puberty and he jumping around TST. something ain't right

come to think of it i havent seen anyone look quite like this in the octagon for a while

tj_dillashaw.jpg

No hint....Faber has already said Dillashaw was a roider

They've been slandering TJ since he left TAM.

Why would give them any credibility after the video tape shit? " We got a video of me KOing TJ, I shouldn't have to fight him. " Then TJ told them to go ahead and release it and all the sudden they silent on the matter.

Faber also claimed to beat TJ up in sparring which we all know is laughably wrong.

TAM is a bunch of immature munchkins riding around with their shirts off being douche bags. They are the ones with a proven roider on their team.

Cody Garbrandt should get banned for fighter bashing

come to think of it i havent seen anyone look quite like this in the octagon for a while

tj_dillashaw.jpg

faber.jpg

In a world where half the roster has deflated and looked like shit post USADA and TJ is better than ever... Not to mention TJ makes garbage money so him having access to super high end PEDs that could beat USADA is unlikely.

Funny thing is that faber said tj shrunk once he left alpha male,so was faber his dealer?

TJ was looking pretty nippy in his last fight

faber.jpg

In a world where half the roster has deflated and looked like shit post USADA and TJ is better than ever... Not to mention TJ makes garbage money so him having access to super high end PEDs that could beat USADA is unlikely.

If Josh could beat usada for as long as he did its not all that

How can it get more advanced than it already is with USADA ?

They've been slandering TJ since he left TAM.

Why would give them any credibility after the video tape shit? " We got a video of me KOing TJ, I shouldn't have to fight him. " Then TJ told them to go ahead and release it and all the sudden they silent on the matter.

Faber also claimed to beat TJ up in sparring which we all know is laughably wrong.

TAM is a bunch of immature munchkins riding around with their shirts off being douche bags. They are the ones with a proven roider on their team.

LOL how mad are you?

faber.jpg

hey man, just my opinion, but if you actually look at the tj pic full size i swear you can see every vein in his body as well as his entire nervous system. urijah some veins on his arms and forearms, thats totally normal.

big tj fan here by the way but that pic is ridiculous. as for him looking better than ever, well he lost to cruz didnt he

everyone raved about him against lineker but to be honest that wasnt the super athletic tj that beat barao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back