Juliana Pena hopes that the fans are greatful for fighting Shevchenko

marvelcomic

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
“I think this fight is a long time coming and this is a fight that the fans have been dying for,” said Peña. “It’s a fight that the fans have been chirping in my ear about nonstop and people have been telling me that I’m scared to take the fight, but it has nothing to do with that and more so the fact that I felt if I wouldn’t have fought, I probably would have been fighting for title anyways right now, if I would have just sat and waited. But that’s not the way the cookie crumbles and unfortunately the fans wanted to see me fight one more time before I fight for the belt, so I’m actually doing this fight for the fans and doing a fight which they have asked for and have requested for me for a long time now, so I hope that I make them happy and then they can be a little bit grateful for the fact I am putting it all on the line for them.”

maxresdefault.jpg

So guys, tell me, are you all grateful that she is displaying her elite skills for all of you?

I'd be grateful if I never had hear or read another word she says.

She reminds me of the Ferguson ordeal. -_-

Anyway, Sherdog is no doubt triggered and poised to clown her if she loses.

I want Shevchenko to win though regardless cause I'm a fan.

I don't know if there's a fighter I've wanted to see head kick KO'ed more than Juliana Pena.

Last edited:
she is funny as hell....the fact that you cant see her and woodley trolling you guys is so funny

This girl has Yair/BJ level foot in mouth going on.

Last edited:
Dang and I thought I couldn't wait for Rousey to lose.

I'm grateful to the Heir to the (WMMA wrestling) Throne.

where is your white knight av?
I replaced with a picture of an ultra powerful and badass female character from an obscure manga that has never been translated lol. She punches her hand through the torso of some evil god/eldritch abomination type character (not sure cause can't read Japanese) like a boss.

She's like the fictional Ronda!

she is funny as hell....the fact that you cant see her and woodley trolling you guys is so funny
Most see it, that doesn't make her sound less retarded. She's trying too hard.

Last edited:
im a fan. sucks they gave ronda that title shot. im not sayin she didnt deserve it but we all knew what was coming

I replaced with a picture of an ultra powerful and badass female character from an obscure manga that has never been translated lol. She punches her hand through the torso of some evil god/eldritch abomination type character (not sure cause can't read Japanese) like a boss.

She's like the fictional Ronda!
Always wondered, are you really a Ronda fan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back