Halifax Main Event In Jeopardy; JDS Likely To Reschedule For New Date

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I thought this might happen. Maybe JDS ends up getting a fight with Werdum. Maybe Ngannou gets a huge step up if he beats Arlovski, although I'd advise against that. Maybe Lewis gets the same kind of step up if he manages to get through Browne.

HW division is kinda weird right now, but looking like Halifax may get a shitty, last minute fill in Main Event.

just make miocic fight him and that is it

The card is a month away and we only have the following fights scheduled for UFN 105:

Elias Theodorou vs. Cezar Ferreira
Thiago Santos vs. Jack Marshman
Alessandro Ricci vs. Alvaro Herrera
Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Nordine Taleb
Reginaldo Vieira vs. Aiemann Zahabi
Carla Esparza vs. Randa Markos

Nothing worthy of a main event on that card. Carla/Randa could be a co-main on a FN card maybe? But man, this card may be cancelled.

Aaaand another card cancelled.

Well hopefully not but it's still a rough start to the year.

Good, the card was shit.

end these shitty cards and stick JDS on 208/9

just make miocic fight him and that is it
I think that's the best idea, don't know why I didn't mention it. He has a win over Miocic already so that helps.

I think that's the best idea, don't know why I didn't mention it. He has a win over Miocic already so that helps.
I don't know if they'll throw in a championship fight on a fight night card on short notice. But maybe they'll make it later.

I think this fight card will be scrapped. There's not even an interesting co-main announced to get bumped to headlining status.

I don't know if they'll throw in a championship fight on a fight night card on short notice. But maybe they'll make it later,
I didn't mean for a fight night card. Throw Miocic vs. JDS on UFC 210 or something since JDS is already likely going to be rescheduled and off Halifax altogether.

I didn't mean for a fight night card. Throw Miocic vs. JDS on UFC 210 or something since JDS is already likely going to be rescheduled and off Halifax altogether.
I may go to 210, so I'm down.

Hopefully he's rematching stipe at 210.

I'm glad. JDS deserves better than being on a shitty card vs a late notice guy.

Hopefully he gets the title fight or a #1 contender fight.

I could have easily gone to this card. But I won't because it's shit.

JDS will wait for Stipe/Werdum winner I'm sure.

Esparza vs Morkos will most likely get the main event treatment.

I thought this might happen. Maybe JDS ends up getting a fight with Werdum. Maybe Ngannou gets a huge step up if he beats Arlovski, although I'd advise against that. Maybe Lewis gets the same kind of step up if he manages to get through Browne.

Earliest Stipe is gonna be able to fight is 210 in Buffalo and thats 7 months after his last title defense. The UFC has to go with either one of them, can't be booking #1 contender fights 5-6 months after the champ last fought, especially when hes healthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back