Who is Taking Shevchenko over Pena?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I really hope she wins, as Pena is so annoying and sounds really stupid when she speaks.

Shevchenko at least, has that nice Russian accent English accent, and she is really cute. Shevchenko is also the best striker in WMMA right now, without a doubt.
Valentina-Shevchenko11.jpg

02-valentina.jpg

She's a true martial artist, I like that about her. Undersized and the biggest beneficiary if a women's Flyweight were to be formed.

I think she takes this and sincerely hope she does.

I think her TDD will be good enough to get the job done and win a decision.

It's a toss up fight imo, I slightly favor Pena though

I think everyone hopes she beats Pena's ass like Pena stole her lunch money.

don't care much for Pena personally but I think she wins the fight and gets it to the ground.

Pena is too large for Valentina. Cat couldn't get her fat ass off of her

I really hope she wins, big fan, but I'm worried about her takedown defence.

If Valentina can defend TDs she wins this one easily. Just catch Pena rushing in with counters and keep on moving away.

I hope Bullet wins strictly due to Pena's "Grateful" comment. That girl needs an ass kicking.

I favor Pena.

But Pena closes her eyes when she punches, she could get lit up for that.

Pena is a true Leo that's spits fire on a daily basis and will walk through the gates of hell to lay on Schevchenko for 5 rounds.

Think Shevchenko wins, but would actually like a Pena win because it's a fresh matchup with Nunes.

I feel Valentina gets it done. Interesting matchup though.

Would love to see Valentina rematch Nunes in a 5 rounder for the belt.

I don't know enough about either of them to make an informed pick. All I know is Pena is a jerk and deserves to lose.

I want Pena to win, WBW needs a new top wrestler/grappler to replace Tate (and Ronda if she really is done).

How many rounds? I would favor Valentina if it is 5 and Pena if it is 3. Valentina is a slow starter.

Back