How does Jose Aldo beat Conor Mcgregor?

Gearc10

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who still believes he could beat him and if so how?

Give us a good laugh

leg kicks is the answer, destroy that muvement

I think Aldo could win a decision, but I don't think it's probable. He has to not let Conor control the cage and pin point punches like he does. It's doable, but I don't know.

First of all he's gotta try to stay conscious for more than 13 seconds. Then go from there.

By punching and kicking him into a panic wrestler, then choking him out.

I had Conor the first time and would probably take him in the rematch (unless some weird circumstances were involved), but it's not like Aldo doesn't have ways to win that fight. Leg kicks, TDs and pressure (though not wild pressure). Wear him down and take over. If he tries to prove that the first fight was a fluke and tries to outbox Conor, it'll be really bad for him.

Conor has a heart attack mid fight. That's how he beats him. Barring that, he goes down for the count again!

Control the pace
Control the space
Feint, feint a shit lot
Alternate between pressuring breaking rhythm constantly
Since he doesn't have the reach, be quicker than conor moving in and out.
Counter his counters (duh, sounds retarded, but you gotta expect the counter and counter it)
Looooots of movement
Win the outside angle
LEG KICKS, but properly set up, a weak one two to draw a reaction + low kick moving out. But has to be quick.
Get him off balance, get him to cover up, make him defend and hesitate to keep his hands low

Well. thats how everybody should beat him really. They're falling to a agressive counter puncher. a hard style to develop but a good one to use, MMA fighters are not smart when pressuring and end up eating good counters from that type of fighter.

Make him make 145 is a start.
Then..... I dunno.... takedowns and quick jabs?2016-08-26-20-14-41--1195089397.jpg

The thing is, when talking about how anyone can beat Conor WITH Conor fans is like talking to a stone. They don't believe anything will work.

I rather believe nobody is unbeatable.

The key to beating Conor is surviving the first two rounds. We've seen against Nate Diaz twice now that he is not as effective in the later rounds.

The key to beating Conor is surviving the first two rounds. We've seen against Nate Diaz twice now that he is not as effective in the later rounds.

No, we haven't. The first fight, Conor got choked out in the second round.

The second fight, we saw Conor winning the fourth round, and the decission.

Start by not running out like a god damn sprinter. Be cool, avoid left hand, lots of movement, LOTS of leg kicks, body kicks, hit and get out, frustrate him, go into deeper rounds, clinch, take down, choke his ass out. Yes its possible.

in a soccer game ...most likely...
Not in a mma fight , though. Mcgregor beats him 9 times out of 10.

Deal with the devil

aldo beats him more times then he losing if they fought 10 times. Just be smart and patient and destroy the legs.

Back