Prediction: Stipe vs Werdum 2 Headlines 210

phantomlord

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMG_1649.JPG

With the announcement of 210 in Buffalo, the first thing I thought of was a friend I have in western New York who recently ran into Stipe in Cleveland for a pet adoption and Stipe mentioned to this person that he was fighting in Buffalo next. At the time last week, even though the news actually leaked in November but was said to be a hoax, I speculated it might be a fight night at best because of Buffalo's size. Obv last night changed that.

Cleveland is only 3 hours from Buffalo, it's got more of a Steel Belt vibe like Detroit and Cleveland than it does Boston or Brooklyn. And it's less time to Toronto which brings a shit ton of Canadian fans down to Erie County accompanied with all the peeps from Cleveland that will come out to support their boy. Maple Leafs games in Buff are always packed, so a UFC event anywhere from 10-100 minutes from Ontario, will be packed as fuck. Would not want to be working border patrol on a day like that.

Glad to see UFC do right by a hot bed of MMA fans in western New York that live this sport 24/7. I lived out there years back and every other month you would talk to people who went to UFC 7, and are still going today, or who are cousins with Harold Howard in the Falls across the bridge.

War Stipe, War Suicidal Wings n Molson tall cans

IMG_1650.JPG

Either Werdum or JDS with Struve having pulled out.

I'd imagine Stipe would want dos Santos to avenge the loss.

I wonder if they'd give JDS the shot over Werdum.
What other fights or fighters could be on that card? I'm sure Rashad would like to be on it if he's cleared.Possibly Weidman and Frankie.

I wonder if they'd give JDS the shot over Werdum.
What other fights or fighters could be on that card? I'm sure Rashad would like to be on it if he's cleared.Possibly Weidman and Frankie.

Edgar had mentioned Lamas as a possible opponent for 208, with that obviously not happening that fight will likely be here.

If he gets the shot over JDS, it will be a huge joke, so it will probably happen. Werdum absolutely does not deserve a titleshot right now.

He actually deserves to get knocked the F out again by JDS in Halifax. That is what he deserves.

If he gets the shot over JDS, it will be a huge joke, so it will probably happen. Werdum absolutely does not deserve a titleshot right now.

He actually deserves to get knocked the F out again by JDS in Halifax. That is what he deserves.

Damn lol

Did Werdum fuck your girl or something? Damn son

Damn, didn't even know Struve was out.

If they pull JDS out of that card, who will headline it? It looks like a very average brazilian free card.

The UFC should say to Werdum: "You either fight JDS now and the winner get Stipe or will just give him the title shot and you can go fuck yourself."

Honestly if you see the reception JDS got in Croatia it would make sense to make a show there or something considering Stipe has the heritage, doubt they will though because it will be a PPV event.

I would much rather JDS get a title shot, guy has been overshadowed by that fragile ass moron from AKA for too long.

I like your style

I hat rematches where one guy has been starched

Stipe is an easy prediction. They're not gonna add him to 209, so 210 would be 7 months since the Overeem fight, which is a while considering he hasn't been injured.

I could see the UFC pulling JDS from the Halifax card and doing that rematch though, dunno if there is much interest in that Werdum rematch.

But yea, Buffalo might as well be Cleveland.

i will take any rematch between the top 3 HW's, gladly. don't care if it's for the belt or not, though i would prefer a 5 rounder.

I hat rematches where one guy has been starched
yeah it wouldnt be so bad if werdum had an extra win against a top guy. browne fight was underwhelming, he hasnt earned a new shot. i think the junior fight is much more interesting but junior has done even less in terms of earning it.

its a toughie

What about Werdum vs Ubereem 3 in Halifax?

Back