BJ didn't do it for the money; WTF did he do it then?

BJ did it for the competitive spirit that burns within him as he embodies what it is to be a true martial artist always wanting to test himself.

Very easy question to answer. Just think of more reasons to compete in the UFC than money, and you will have multiple answers. Thinking is the key though.

UFC pay is such trash lmfao

A desperate idea of himself that needs to mature.

He did it for me, I asked him to step back and make a run for his third title... Damn I couldn't be so wrong....

You serious? Because he loves it.

TS is an idiot. It's the reebok payout...not the disclosed ufc payout.

He's depressed about not fulfilling his true potential and is delusional thinking he can still compete.

Hes a fighter and he likes to fight. Just in general in sports when someone retires they always talk about how they want to come back and regret it if they dont atleast try. BJ just wanted to see if he still has it one more time.

After I saw his tweet, I thought he may have gotten 200k. Then it popped up that it was a measley 20 thousand. No sense can be made of this. Ronda got 3 million to be beat even worse. Penn is no Ronda Rousey.

TS is a nerd who doesn't sport.

He has never fought for money, per se.

This time he came back for the same reason a lot of out of prime athletes come back. To see if they still got it. He has been doing this for 20 years.

Problem with that is, the Edgar fight two years ago. This guy was 14 years his junior and on a tear.

Back