Sports weren't very good to me yesterday.

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Woke up in the morning, to find out my grandmother died. Shit happens, she was old and sick.. but it still bummed me out.

Good thing the cowboys were playing, I'm a big fan and nothing would cheer me up like seeing them make it to the NFL championship!

Ouch.

Oh well, i'm also a big Kansas City fan, and thats where my grandmother was from.. so let's go all in on the mother fucking Cheifs!

Ouch.

Okay, its still all good. BJ the Prodigy Penn, one of my all time favorites is about to fight.. Theres still hope!

God damnit Bj. That shit was ridiculously hard to watch. I don't even blame the matchmaking, because true fans of BJ know what he's capable of.. and beating a fringe top 10 LW, who hops around throwing hundreds of head kicks a fight.. is definitely one he could win.

What was his camp thinking? They had to know he was going to get creamed.. he looked extremely weak, his takedowns were non existent.. just all around a puzzling performance, just like Edgar 3. He really needs to just stay away, after watching that.. I don't really think theres anyone at LW or FW he would beat. I usually defend these aging legends, like how everyone says Shogun needs to retire.

Shogun has never had performances as bad as Rory, Diaz, Yair, and Edgar 3. BJ is just completely shot, its really sad to watch.

My condolences bro to your grandma.
The Cowboys game was a great game and you guys have a great future.
The Chiefs will no progress with Alex Smith as QB.
BJ should never have been put in with Yair, it's a travesty.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

It was very hard watching BJ get demolished, though not unexpected. I really hope he retires for good.

Was rooting for the Packers and Chiefs, but didn't really care.

He should go to WW and calls out CM Punk

Sorry about your grandmother.

Both teams I picked to be in the Super Bowl choked: Seattle blew 21 points in opportunities and Kansas City, 14 points.

First card i've ever skipped everything but the main event. Also...

Sorry about your grandmother, was going to talk trash about the cowboys but nvm.

First card i've ever skipped everything but the main event. Also...

Thats the first card you've ever skipped? Damn.

It used to be rare that I skipped cards, but since fox got involved and theres cards what seems like every week.. I miss a lot of them these days.

Like yesterdays, would have had zero interests for me if Penn wasn't fighting.

Dallas, I'm really happy with how they've played. To come back the way they did, you just gotta tip your hat off to Rogers at that point. Was absolutely ridiculous. I just felt like the gods of sports were being haters yesterday

Ive been a die hard cowboys fan my entire life.. and the last time they won a Super Bowl.. I was, 4 years old? so not old enough to enjoy it. I think with these new players and stride were hitting, its going to happen in the next few years. *crosses fingers*

My condolences for your grandmother.
As for the rest, you never had a chance to begin with :rolleyes: Playing the Packers and rooting for BJ in 2017

<{nope}>

Back