Licking his gloves after a Fight

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is absolutely gross and disgusting and i never understood why the UFC and BJ fans hought thats a cool thing e did ..

Licking the blood, sweat, saliva and slimey Booger of your opponentt...wtf...

I take it uve never trained? Im sure u would find a grappling mat too disgusting to touch with your skin..

'Cause, Dawg, we loved it...

Penn was nuts!
2vw5qhg.gif

Penn was an animal. Everyone he fought back in the day would be just completely covered in blood by the time the fight was over.

He licked the blood of his victims, like an animal.

It's all good. Your opponent already passed all the tests so you know the blood is at least AIDS and Hep-free. Let him lick, bro.

is absolutely gross and disgusting and i never understood why the UFC and BJ fans hought thats a cool thing e did ..

After his loss last night, if you look closely he gives it a little lick when he thinks the camera can't see him. Tried to camouflage it with a cough and then gives a tiny lick and gets a guilty look in his eye before he recomposes himself and looks into the camera.

Weird shit.

Hygiene and general cleanliness aren't much of a concern when you're unleashing your inner beast.

You're late with the trolling, bro. Back when it was cool:

hEBK6h.jpg

It was a weak lick to be fair. Like when a girl you're not that attracted to wants you to go down, lacked enthusiasm

There have always been some people that don't like it.

Now that is art!

Agreed. As a vegan I find his behavior extremely disturbing.

Same thing Cain Velasquez has always done, why's nobody complaining about that? I sure as hell wouldn't do it, but who am I to judge when it comes to blood-born diseases?

Back