BJ Penn gets DEMOLISHED and no one says a thing about Greg Jackson. Yet it's cool to hate on Edmund.

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That coaching and game plan last night was abysmal. Why was BJ told to stand with Rodriguez? BJ looked like Ronda last night.

And when Ronda goes down everyone goes ape shit hating Edmund. Yet not one single thread or journalist has criticized Greg Jackson's after BJ's performance.

I'll never understand the double standard Sherdog and the MMA community puts up with.

That's because Edmund fighters have consistently looked like dog shit once they start training under him. How did you not realize this?

My apple is way better than your stupid orange

BJ tried to take him down but failed. After the first stankey leg it was all downhill from there. Also I saw some thread last night saying that BJ didnt even really train at jacksons for this and did his typical Parillo camp

I believe News came out that Penn didn't actually train with Jackson...

He didn't even train there for like the past year.

Greg Jackson's fighters actually win though. Are you intentionally ignoring that so you can have a point?

TS missed the failed TD attempts by BJ apparently.

Find the best mechanic in the world and tell him to get a junkyard car to run 200 miles an hour, without an engine.

Penn tried to take him down right as the fight began...Then got the shit kicked out of him.

Find the best mechanic in the world and tell him to get a junkyard car to run 200 miles an hour, without an engine.

No doubt.

At his point in Penn's career, hard to make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

TS I get what your saying, but there are good examples of their coaching. Only good testament edmund had was ronda's win streak and thats gone.

But yes, they should be derided some for BJ seemingly being unprepared to deal with kicks.

BJ got demolished because he's 38, rusty as fuck, and is 6 years from a win... not because Jackson did anything wrong.

There was a post on here saying that B.J. didn't actually train with Jackson for this camp. It was old footage used in the build up from his past canceled fights. I have no Idea if that is the case or not but I figure it was worth mentioning. Someone else might have more info on the subject then myself.

Are you honestly defending Edmound and comparing him to Greg Jacksons camp?
Rhonda dat you?

Edmund has been training Ronda for 4 years in BOXING. She comes out bunny hopping up and down and eating punches flushly with whiplash and all as her means of entry and.....

..... you think Jackson's could possibly be as responsible for BJ's unpreparedness and Edmund is for Ronda's?

Just think it over for a sec.....

4-5 years one on one boxing coaching and she's bunny hopping.....

Think it over.

LOL what kind of idiot doesn't realize that Jackson has built and trained several different champions, while Edmond has built zero top 20 fighter and only rode with Rousey's success (who made it to the top thanks to skills and gifts she had before ever hearing of Tarverdyan).

Back