Best quotes about Ronda - Beating Mayweather/Velasquez/Holm + more!

<{clintugh}>

honestly..

I mean this with the utmost respect.. fuck off buddeh, we don't need you around here

Joe Rogan, October 2014: “I don’t have any problem” if Ronda Rousey fought Bryan Caraway (Fight Companion)
"I think if Ronda Rousey and Bryan Caraway talked enough s**t and they decided to go at it, I don't have any problem with that if they both agree to it."

Joe Rogan, March 2015: “She might be able to beat 50%” of the UFC men’s bantamweights (ESPN interview with Dan LeBatard)
"There's a lot of guys her size she could beat," said Rogan. "I mean, a lot. If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That's not a joke."

"The ability to take punches is a significant difference," said Rogan. "The structure of the face, the muscles in the neck. Women just cannot take the same kind of punches that men can. That's the only reason why I only give Ronda a chance at beating 50 percent of the men. If she could take the kind of punches that some of these guys might possibly land it might get up to like 60 percent. She's a truly special talent."

Ronda Rousey, March 2015: “Honestly, I think I could beat [Laila Ali] at boxing” (TMZ)
“Honestly, I think I could beat [Laila Ali] at boxing, too. I’m an Olympic athlete, and I would want time to focus on that entirely, but if I can go from judo to MMA, why couldn’t I go from MMA to boxing?

From: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/4...sey-floyd-mayweather-mens-ufc-fighters-boxing

Can you guess which quotes are real and which are fake?

1. Ronda Rousey is the greatest fighter to ever live
2. Ronda Rousey scares Ron Swanson
3. Ronda Rousey is the greatest athlete that I have ever seen
4. Ronda Rousey is the greatest combat sport performer to ever perform
5. Ronda Rousey is the female Terminator; she does not feel pity or remorse and she absolutely will not stop EVER
6. Ronda Rousey is the Michael Jordan of sports
7. Ronda Rousey is the most beautifulest woman to ever walk the Earth
8. Ronda Rousey has rewritten the book on what a fighter looks like
9. Ronda Rousey is the envy of every woman; any woman who is not Ronda Rousey prays to God and can only hope that she can be one-half of one percent the woman that Ronda Rousey is when Ronda Rousey sleeps
10. Ronda Rousey has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life
11. Ronda Rousey died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell her yet
12. Ronda Rousey is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
13. Ronda Rousey can slam a revolving door.
14. Ronda Rousey is the beauty and she can tame the beast
15. Ronda Rousey fights are short enough to put on Instagram
16. Ronda Rousey has the heart of a lion and eats the lion's heart
17. Ronda Rousey made a Happy Meal cry
18. Ronda Rousey has transcended the sport as well as time and space
19. Ronda Rousey is something that has never been seen before
20. Ronda Rousey is a good role model
21. Ronda Rousey once won an underwater breathing contest with a fish
22. Ronda Rousey is not a do-nothing-bitch
23. Ronda Rousey does not sleep. She waits.
24. Ronda Rousey transcends the definition of what we think of as a "Woman"

Oh my god....

"Ronda spars with boxing world champions that punch way harder than Cyborg. Ronda has never lost a round in the gym. A round. With boxing world champions."

Ronda can beat Cain... Ronda can beat Cain's dick...

She can certainly beat him off. lol

"21. Ronda Rousey once won an underwater breathing contest with a fish"

The fish was on roids and had messed up its metabolism. To make 135, the fish had to remove some of its gills too.

On Ground Hog Day, the damn ground hog knows not to show his face if ronda is around.

Joe Rogan, October 2014: “I don’t have any problem” if Ronda Rousey fought Bryan Caraway (Fight Companion)
"I think if Ronda Rousey and Bryan Caraway talked enough s**t and they decided to go at it, I don't have any problem with that if they both agree to it."

Joe Rogan, March 2015: “She might be able to beat 50%” of the UFC men’s bantamweights (ESPN interview with Dan LeBatard)
"There's a lot of guys her size she could beat," said Rogan. "I mean, a lot. If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That's not a joke."

"The ability to take punches is a significant difference," said Rogan. "The structure of the face, the muscles in the neck. Women just cannot take the same kind of punches that men can. That's the only reason why I only give Ronda a chance at beating 50 percent of the men. If she could take the kind of punches that some of these guys might possibly land it might get up to like 60 percent. She's a truly special talent."

Ronda Rousey, March 2015: “Honestly, I think I could beat [Laila Ali] at boxing” (TMZ)
“Honestly, I think I could beat [Laila Ali] at boxing, too. I’m an Olympic athlete, and I would want time to focus on that entirely, but if I can go from judo to MMA, why couldn’t I go from MMA to boxing?

From: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/4...sey-floyd-mayweather-mens-ufc-fighters-boxing

This is how you start threat, take notes TS. A link and cliffs, me likey.

Back