TUF 25 features one fighter already signed by UFC

Dridemma

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
So we all know the coaches will be Cody Garbrandt and TJ dillashaaw, but the season will feature WWs. Veterans and past alumni, winner getting a title shot (which is stupid imo) also someone already signed.
Who do you think it is? I'm guessing Mickey Gal. So they can build him up more.

Via Mmafighting.com

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/1...-j-dillashaw-to-coach-the-ultimate-fighter-25

The promotion announced on Sunday, that newly crowned bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt will coach season 25 of The Ultimate Fighter, along with his former teammate and now next challenger for the title T.J. Dillashaw.

bantamweights will coach a cast of welterweights who are former TUF winners or past contestants. The cast also includes one current fighter that’s on the UFC roster. This season of TUF is being labeled as The Ultimate Fighter: Redemption and it will premiere with a two-hour episode on Wednesday, April 19 at 10 p.m. ET. on FOX Sports 1.

I know a guy ..

giphy.gif

I don't remember him being a particularly interesting member of the cast his first time around.

poor warmachine couldnt make it

Judging by that list either be Zak Cummings, James Krause, or Kajan Johnsln.

What weight classes are going to be featured? I see LW's, WW's & MW's on that list

If Maia gets passed over for a fucking TUF winner I'm gonna lose my shit.

Veterans and past alumni, winner getting a title shot (which is stupid imo) also someone already signed.

giphy.gif

WW is not flyweight ffs. It's actually one of the best divisions.

Relax guys, there's no way in fuckng hell the winner of this gets a t/s, it was a one off coz the flyweight division is so shallow there was literally nobody for the champ to fight.

krause and cummings are both in according to lord chael

Back