We will never see Conor vs Yair :(

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Conor had any balls, he would have remained the FW champ and we could have seen great match ups.
The fact he has walked away after not even defending his belt once is a sad testament to where the UFC has gone.

If Yair has any balls I'm sure he'll move up in weight to fight Conor.

Yair would put Canor in a body bag

Conor would of busted that Mexicans face up and finish him with the left hook Celtic crusher.

If Conor had any balls, he would have remained the FW champ and we could have seen great match ups.
The fact he has walked away after not even defending his belt once is a sad testament to where the UFC has gone.
Conor would destroy Yair

you know what else?
you'll never be 15 and in love.
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love

Conor by whatever he wants. Look at yairs record, the kids all hype.

I don't even like Conor but he would destroy Yair within 2 round s

you know what else?
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

man you just ruined my entire day hahaha

LOL you sound hilarious, balls WTF are you talking about. He moved UP to bigger tougher division, want to talk balls don't see Aldo chasing Conor like Conor did him. Yair would crumble to Conor no reason at this time to think otherwise.

you know what else?
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
Somebody get this guy a TRT shot ASAP!!

Conor doesn't give out the same opportunities he regularly cries for. So, no, we won't see this fight.

People love to talk shit about Conor

being too big for FW at 5'9".

Meanwhile Yair makes FW at 5'11".

you know what else?
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
Hahahaha what in the world

I remember when the popular way to attack Conor was to accuse him of being too big for FW. Now that he's moved up, apparently it's because he was afraid of the smaller fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back