Why do Mayweathers accomplishments burn Macgregor fans?

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Macgregor's fans like to brag about how much money he makes, and basically live vicariously thru him. When you mention mayweather has made more in one fight than Conor most likely will his entire career, especially under Danas control.

Conor fans all of a sudden get defensive and be all like "why does it matter how much money he makes". Just find it funny, another one of the million reasons Conor fans are retarded hypocrites who don't know shit about Floyd or boxing.

Because Conor already has multiple losses. Mayweather has a picture perfect record and is the best fighter of this generation.

Macgregor's fans like to brag about how much money he makes, and basically live vicariously thru him. When you mention mayweather has made more in one fight than Conor most likely will his entire career, especially under Danas control.

Conor fans all of a sudden get defensive and be all like "why does it matter how much money he makes". Just find it funny, another one of the million reasons Conor fans are retarded hypocrites who don't know shit about Floyd or boxing.

"BjPenn2017"

Because Conor already has multiple losses. Mayweather has a picture perfect record and is the best fighter of this generation.
This is 100% true. Conor has been beaten into a pussified pulp in a matter of minutes quite a few times. Mayweather has done nothing but beat every single human placed infront of him.

Because Conor copies his schtick and Mayweather has done more, earned more, fucked more, beat more, been praised more, actually is undefeated, etc....

Because the kind of thing that Conor boasts about is the kind of thing that Floyd has done to a higher degree than Conor can hope to do.

Natural envy.

*boxer

You can't compare boxing and mma records. Far easier to lose in MMA. Lots of boxers retire undefeated. Although Mayweather is indeed fantastic.

*boxer

You can't compare boxing and mma records. Far easier to lose in MMA. Lots of boxers retire undefeated. Although Mayweather is indeed fantastic.

Lol, I knew some nerd virgin would come in here and try to say that Floyd isn't a fighter.

Boxing is a fight. Floyd is a fighter, period

*boxer

Why are good boxers starting to take over MMA then smart guy?

Lol, I knew some nerd virgin would come in here and try to say that Floyd isn't a fighter.

Boxing is a fight. Floyd is a fighter, period

Are these insults on a template lol? I didn't say he wasn't a fighter. I said he's the best boxer of this generation. It's impossible to say best fighter of this generation because you can't compare boxing to MMA.

Why the fuck is everyone infatuated on how much money he makes? His fans must be made up of 20 something millennials that get a boner when they get a envelope from their grandmother at Christmas.

Conner tries so hard to be like money Floyd but ends up looking like a D level mma athlete he is. Promoted by the lame big mouth baldie. Floyd doesnt need any of them .. they need him. Let the man retire in peace..

Mayweather lucky his daddy taught him to run and hide behind gloves and gave him a ring to practice in.

*boxer

Besides Mayweather and Marciano who else has retired undefeated in boxing?

GGG is close his career isn't over yet.

This fight would be huge because of conor but a lot of fans would stream it because of their past experiences buying Floyd gaywether ppv.

MCGREGORY NO GOOD GUY OKAY? HE WANT FITE MAYWEATHER BUT MAYWEATHER NO TRANE UFC OKAY?

I TRANE UFC SO I NO FITE BOXER I FITE OTHER WHO TRANE UFC SO THAT IS FARE OKAY? MCGREGORERS NO GOOD GUY OKAY HE BEAT ALDO CAUSE ALDO NICE GUY AND HE NOT WANT HURT MCGREGOR OKAY TANKS

*boxer

No boxers retire undefeated that fought at the levels and fought the caliber of fighter Mayweather has over 20 years during the eras he did. Nobody that I've heard of.....

What he did in boxing would be no easier to than it would be in MMA.

Besides Mayweather and Marciano who else has retired undefeated in boxing?

GGG is close his career isn't over yet.

Right, Marciano. Fine. Fact is, it's near impossible to do. Certainly tougher than beating Nate Diaz, which half of his opponents have done....

Back