Cerrone averages 4.6 fights per year.

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since coming to the UFC in 2011. That is insane. Does anyone come close? How can you not like this guy. He is a warrior. One of the reasons he is my fav fighter is because I get to watch him fight so often and his fights are always sick. Win or lose. Thoughts?

Yeah, if you dislike Cowboy, it better be for a damn good reason. The guy is always game. We should all wish for more fighters like him.

He needs lot of fights a year with the crumbs Dana pays him. Guy has been on a tear yet Danaa refuses to push him. He should be fighting Maia and winner gets Wood

He needs lot of fights a year with the crumbs Dana pays him. Guy has been on a tear yet Danaa refuses to push him. He should be fighting Maia and winner gets Wood
Maia earned a TS long ago. Cerrone can face Lorenz Larkin, Condit, Gastelum, or Neil Magny and get starched.

I think his status as a warrior is OTT. How many wars has he been in? He can fight 5times per year because half the time he's fighting guys who have no business being in there with him.

He tends to either win easily or lose easily. Pettis & RDA wrecked him with minimal effort. Diaz beat him up too. Where was this warrior when he got stopped by a bodykick?

Granted I havent seen the Brown fight yet, but I genuinely barely ever remember Cerrone overcoming adversity to win. Taking a big punch from Guillard (lol) might the only time

That´s more than Travis Fulton fights per year actually..

I think his status as a warrior is OTT. How many wars has he been in? He can fight 5times per year because half the time he's fighting guys who have no business being in there with him.

He tends to either win easily or lose easily. Pettis & RDA wrecked him with minimal effort. Diaz beat him up too. Where was this warrior when he got stopped by a bodykick?

Granted I havent seen the Brown fight yet, but I genuinely barely ever remember Cerrone overcoming adversity to win. Taking a big punch from Guillard (lol) might the only time
<{hughesimpress}>

I don't like his fake accent and cowboy gimmick

Cerrone averages 4.6 "pay days" a year, as he refers to his fights

Maia earned a TS long ago. Cerrone can face Lorenz Larkin, Condit, Gastelum, or Neil Magny and get starched.
Magny doesn't really starch people, Kelvin is too fat for WW.

Not a fan
But he's a solid fighter and loves to fight
But i hear he wastes a lot of money too so pretty much has to fight this much

Gastelum can't make 170 and Cerrone has a solid chance against any of those other guys. Would at least be competitive.

And Dana says this is why Conor gets such good treatment...."Hell fight anyone anywhere".....just not Cowboy, fresh off a win.......Cowboy IS the most active fighter in the UFC (That's not doing it, for belts to use as leverage and stall divs).

It's the 4 that he wins and the .6 that he loses. He should just round it off to 4....

I like Cowboy the fighter. A lot. Cowboy the person. Not so much. The laid back thing is cool, but the machismo bordering on insecurity is off-putting.

Fighters should get some kind of activity bonus for fighting more than 3 times a year. Maybe even a small but significant one for fighting 3 times a year, especially the HWs.

The only one that I can think of that is close is Magny.

Of all those fights, how many of those fighters were ranked in the top 5?
He fought for the title after beating Makdessi.....

Back