at least BJ Penn is still fighting.. where you at Georges? where you AT!?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Georges knows that's the fate that awaits him if he comes back. that's why he AWOL

weed.jpg

BJ shouldn't be fighting.. and neither should GSP at this point

Bj wasn't fighting , it looked like he was force down in that cage red eyed and scared

I guess your internet must have been down for the last year ts. Sorry to hear that. Let me fill you in. GSP was in negotiation with the UFC and they were at a impasse so far. If they arrive at a deal then he may be back. That is what we know for sure, now please feel free to speculate and make shit up all you like.

GSP doesn't want to fight. I think he's scared to fight everyone.

GSP would be far more competitive than Penn has been for sure since GSP is still in amazing shape.

With that said ... GSP probably shouldn't return either. I don't think he will fair too well with

1) his more advanced age
2) his time off
3) USADA makes it harder for the older guys to remain competitive moreso than the younger guys that have naturally high testosterone levels.
4) USADA can also make you look guilty for taking a harmless over the counter drug. Why risk this on your legacy?

Practicing his tippy toes style, probably. For his own comeback.

But it will cost too much to reintroduce him to the world. As BJ just proved, nobody would know who GSP is today....

Bj wasn't fighting , it looked like he was force down in that cage red eyed and scared

I texted my friend during the walkout "look in his eye no good"

It was written on his face. He realized he didn't prepare right and didn't belong was what it looked like.

GSP would be far more competitive than Penn has been for sure since GSP is still in amazing shape.

With that said ... GSP probably shouldn't return either. I don't think he will fair too well with

1) his more advanced age
2) his time off
3) USADA makes it harder for the older guys to remain competitive moreso than the younger guys that have naturally high testosterone levels.
4) USADA can also make you look guilty for taking a harmless over the counter drug. Why risk this on your legacy?
so Georges taking the easy way out?

so Georges taking the easy way out?

I am a Penn fan and rooted for him vs GSP.

Yes GSP is taking the easy way out but it is also the smarter way out.

He still gets sponsors and money and has his "legacy" of arguably the best of all time along with Anderson, Fedor and Jones.

Penn instead has now an awful record, will be viewed by newer fans as "never that good" since all they saw was him getting destroyed over the last several years thanks to him always returning after long layoffs.

Penn should have never gone back to WW and once he did ... he should have stayed retired.

Again ... Penn is my favorite fighter of all time.
But I don't want to see him fight again.

I am a Penn fan and rooted for him vs GSP.

Yes GSP is taking the easy way out but it is also the smarter way out.

He still gets sponsors and money and has his "legacy" of arguably the best of all time along with Anderson, Fedor and Jones.

Penn instead has now an awful record, will be viewed by newer fans as "never that good" since all they saw was him getting destroyed over the last several years thanks to him always returning after long layoffs.

Penn should have never gone back to WW and once he did ... he should have stayed retired.

Again ... Penn is my favorite fighter of all time.
But I don't want to see him fight again.
read my sig. BJ Penn is a REAL fighter

Georges got bullied in streets of quebec by French Canadian schoolkids

read my sig. BJ Penn is a REAL fighter

Georges got bullied in streets of quebec by French Canadian schoolkids

Penn is a real fighter but this is a sport.

In this sport ... people training all year long and they prepare for their opponents.

Things Penn never really did even in his prime and it cost him multiple times by being out of shape and/or too lazy to properly gain lean mass to be a real WW and not a chubby LW with jeans on.

So trust me ... I understand why you love BJ Penn ... I do too.

But he is done ... no .... he has been done for YEARS now.

He is old and frail. Did you not see how small he looked?
How slow he looked?
How lost he looked?

Please stay retired.

Back