Once in a lifetime does not apply to Ronda Rousay. It's once ever. In human history. In any sport.

Serena-Williams.jpg

well, i can't imagine sherdog ever getting that united again as it was during those hallowed days after the first ko.

it was a beautiful time around here.

well, i can't imagine sherdog ever getting that united again as it was during those hallowed days after the first ko.

11/15/15

never forget

No kidding. I wish I would have saved any pre-fight comments until after the weigh-ins. I was pretty convinced that Holly would be another easy win for Honda (and I made some cringe-worthy posts about Honda being on "another level" LMAO!!!)...until I saw how shaky Honda was after the weigh-in face off. I loved every moment of that fight, and Holly will forever be one of my favorite fighters, regardless of what she does in the future (hypocritical, I know).

To be fair to Rogan though, "once in a lifetime" also doesn't mean FOREVER. What Honda did during her run had us all in awe for at least a moment...whether you admit it or not lol.

No kidding. I wish I would have saved any pre-fight comments until after the weigh-ins. I was pretty convinced that Holly would be another easy win for Honda (and I made some cringe-worthy posts about Honda being on "another level" LMAO!!!)...until I saw how shaky Honda was after the weigh-in face off. I loved every moment of that fight, and Holly will forever be one of my favorite fighters, regardless of what she does in the future (hypocritical, I know).
To be fair to Rogan though, "once in a lifetime" also doesn't mean FOREVER. What Honda did during her run had us all in awe for at least a moment...whether you admit it or not lol.
But he said, and I quote "she's a once ever".

never gets old to shit and piss on Ronda "the fakey" Rousey.

Ronda drops Olympians and Boxing champs in training

I still think it's true. Doesn't mean she is the best ever, but she sure is one of a kind.

She could take up racing tomorrow and beat that bitch Danica Patrick.

She could win olympic gold in boxing tomorrow (this one was Edmund, but still)......

And she's a perfect 10.

That looks so much more badass than any MMA belt I've ever seen.

I agree. She is a once ever female combat athlete, just not in the way people thought she was.
Wrong. She's an obvious clone, it's not even subtle.

a-husky-ronda-rousey-walking-her-dog-while-downing-a-high-calorie-drink-in-la-31084.jpg

147673_4.jpg

Back