something that always bothered me about BJ vs frankie 1 was

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Penns reaction after buffer called frankie the winner? didnt seemed fazed at all, didnt complain (unlike frankie who throws hats and tantrums) just nonchalantly was like meh...congratulated frankie. i think some type of display of shock would have appropriate!
hell even frankie thought he lost when bruce said one judge saw 49-46

we all thought he won, why didnt he think it??
never understood that

i know i know old af but given penns retirement (he will) its worth at least discussing

thought the consensus on sherdog was BJ won the first fight and lost the second?
could be wrong tho

Nah BJ won easily. Funny how some credited entire rounds (3 and 5) to Frankie because "he got a takedown and had 2 seconds of ground control!"

Nah BJ won easily. Funny how some credited entire rounds (3 and 5) to Frankie because "he got a takedown and had 2 seconds of ground control!"
pretty much

I gave it to Frankie, my friend gave it to BJ. We're all judges in the eyes of god.

Not a fan of him but he took that loss as true gentlemen.

BJ lost that shit

He only started crying after in the countdown show for 118

Rogan's commentary was very biased. Rogan was all over BJ's nuts so the fans thought BJ won but he didn't and he knew it.

I think BJ won that fight, but Frankie won 4 and 5 so BJ was probably disappointed in how th fight ended and who knows what was going through his head. He always seemed bitter about Uno II and GSP I so he could have just thought "fuck it" and didnt say anything.

Penns reaction after buffer called frankie the winner? didnt seemed fazed at all, didnt complain (unlike frankie who throws hats and tantrums) just nonchalantly was like meh...congratulated frankie. i think some type of display of shock would have appropriate!
hell even frankie thought he lost when bruce said one judge saw 49-46

we all thought he won, why didnt he think it??
never understood that

i know i know old af but given penns retirement (he will) its worth at least discussing

The tippy toes in Frankie 2 bothered me far more. And the two feet together. Like a deer. WTF?? Never thought you could convince a world class fighter to do that live in the octagon but damn..... how out of touch would he need to have been in order to.....

Rogan's commentary was very biased. Rogan was all over BJ's nuts so the fans thought BJ won but he didn't and he knew it.
Bullshit. I call bs. Rogan doesn't have a biased bone in his body.

(because he's a bag of hot air)

Anybody with eyes knows BJ Penn won.

I think BJ Penn was disapointed in himself that Frankie edgar did better than expected...I mean the guy literally took him down for like 3 seconds and Joe Rogan thought it was the greatest accomplishment in history/automatic round win, so stupid sherdoggers believe that Edgar won.

So yeah, I think thats why BJ didn't complain since he was disappointed in himself.

Back