New eye poking rule.

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone talking about this?

Jones could be done

every eye poke, fence grab , groin strike should be automatic point deduction. this is the only way this annoying shit would stop

Jones could be done
200.gif

If I stick my fingers like this and you run your eyes into my fingers; it's your own fault.

Source? What rule?
The source is a month old video of Big John talking about the upcoming changes. Basically you can't just leave your hand out there with your fingers pointed forward. Fingers must be facing up or down if your hand is extended. If your arm is held close to your body it doesn't matter.

He's the GOAT and you gon' learn today
He's a cheater and a coward and he lost the fight to Gus. He got the shit beat out of him, had to be carried to a stretcher and rushed to the hospital while Alexander does press and goes to the bar to drink.

He'll never hold the belt again.

He's a cheater and a coward and he lost the fight to Gus. He got the shit beat out of him, had to be carried to a stretcher and rushed to the hospital while Alexander does press and goes to the bar to drink.

Sodium overload, Oh, and Fedor was never that g ood :p

jonjonescrybaby_zpsfcd691de.gif

The source is a month old video of Big John talking about the upcoming changes. Basically you can't just leave your hand out there with your fingers pointed forward. Fingers must be facing up or down if your hand is extended. If your arm is held close to your body it doesn't matter.

They mentioned last night that the extended fingers rule had been implemented for the fights, along with a single hand down is not a downed opponent and you could now use your heel on the opponent's kidneys from the bottom position.

What's the penalty for eye poking now?

Warning?

Automatic point deduction?

In a three round fight, a one point deduction is enormous

Back