Joe Rogan: I didn't say Ronda is the best ever!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Joe Rogan is such a fucking liar and hypocrite!

EDIT:

To clarify, the title in the thread/video is not a word for word quote of the time stamped part but rather a past remark that is being contradicted by Rogan himself after getting called out.

I am getting shit for copy and pasting a video. Let me say why he is a hypocrite. He does correct himself but the problem stems from the past remark that "she is the best and no one is close" or "she is once in a life time ever"

Now he says "that was a long long time ago" acting like this was when Philip Miller was in the UFC. This was not a long time ago and him correcting himself doesn't take away for the BS he said in the past, he is just trying to "excuse" himself from facing the reality he was riding Ronda hard and not owning up to his nonsense.

BTW, if she were to fight Holly/Amanda a long long time ago, she would been exposed a long long time ago...

Time stamped:

Last edited:
Come on, Joe...

giphy.gif

Yes, Joe. Yes you fucking did and there's dozens of videos (each filmed at different times) where you say that exact thing. You can't go on a podcast, spew some bullshit, and then go back on the same podcast and deny you spewed that bullshit. It's there for everyone to see. Come on, Joe. You're not that stupid and we're not that stupid so who are you trying to fool?

Well I mean he's not denying he said it. And in a sort of round about way, he's admitting that he was wrong. But he wont just out and out say it.

I accept his explanation. At the time, Ronda was the best.

I only watched about a minute there, but he doesn't deny ever saying that she was the best. He's just saying that the soundbites they used from him for the promo for Rousey/Nunes were older quotes that he had said before Ronda lost to Holm.

Plus they always play his screams out of context for promos.
Do I expect he thinks, "OOHHHHHH!!!!!" for every fight night main event?
No.

How about being, not a once in a life time but a once ever athlete, Joe?

Probably too baked to remember when he said it.

What he was saying, was in fact the quote they used in build-up was from before she got knocked out however the promotion was using that to promote her now.

When he said that quote I guarantee you believed Ronda was the womens goat!

35bv3ba.png

THE BEST EVER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HONDA HOUSEY ! ~ Joe Hogan

Timestamped. :D

Just when you think Ronda has no equal in terms of delusion, weak mentality, and just overall a pretender, there is Joe Rogan.

The guy is a hobbyist grappler, did TKD when he was younger, and a commentator in the UFC

Years of bullshit he's been spewing and dick sucking hype job... annoying, but whatever. It's his job

However, you reap what you sow. This is like a kid who shit his pants till high school and vehemently denying it ever happened a year later.

Is what Rogan's been doing shameful? Absolutely. Does it excuse him of getting ridiculed and buried? Absolutely not.

Accept that you are a piece of shit and remember to keep your mouth shut from this point out. The dude is always arguing and giving advices to fighters, which is very strange. Know your place.

What is amazing is the fact that it's so simple as saying: "Yeah, I believed that but I was wrong", but he gets defensive as fuck.

Back