Has BJ said anything post fight?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The standard "go back to my family and think about things" or did he have a leaning toward retirement?

I mean he just didnt look good, slow, bad reaction times and just looked lost in there against yair, it was time to retire after that frankie performance but this should seal the deal for everyone, especially him.

Dana needs to shut him down, just like Chuck.

Give him a nice cushy UFC job, then have WME fire him a month later.

How come there was no post fight conference this time?

How come there was no post fight conference this time?

I'm concerned this will mold into the norm under the new owners. Post Fight Pressers will become a thing of the past. I'll stay optimistic, but I truly believe they will come to an end shortly.

He said he thought he had one fight left in him, then he called out Sherk.

Dana needs to shut him down, just like Chuck.

Give him a nice cushy UFC job, then have WME fire him a month later.
The UFC got rid of all those cushy jobs. There's no legends retirement plan via the UFC anymore.

The UFC got rid of all those cushy jobs. There's no legends retirement plan via the UFC anymore.
giphy.gif

I'm concerned this will mold into the norm under the new owners. Post Fight Pressers will become a thing of the past. I'll stay optimistic, but I truly believe they will come to an end shortly.
I always felt it was a bit rough to ask fighters to talk loads of shit to their opponents in the interest of generating hype and buys and then make them sit in front of the guy they just publically berated for 4 months

Ronda told them not to do it.

HAH you Sig betted.

Yeah I'm sure she did. It's wayyyy too close to her fight still. Since her demolition is still so fresh, someone is bound to ask a Ronda question like "So Yair, do you think Ronda is a DNB for life now or will she come back and humiliate herself and the Glendale Hacks Club some more?" She probably sniffled on Dana's shoulder and the boogers melted his icy heart and he canned the conference.

HAH you Sig betted.

Yeah I'm sure she did. It's wayyyy too close to her fight still. Since her demolition is still so fresh, someone is bound to ask a Ronda question like "So Yair, do you think Ronda is a DNB for life now or will she come back and humiliate herself and the Glendale Hacks Club some more?" She probably sniffled on Dana's shoulder and the boogers melted his icy heart and he canned the conference.
<mma4>

Nah he ran out the octagon

{<BJPeen}

Beat gif to describe bj oenn career

He said "the stoppage was bullshit. Next time, it's to the death, Georges... I mean Yair."

Back