Joe Rogan finally talks about Goldie...

CodCommando

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Timestamped

"When you spend $4bil on something, you wanna do whatever the hell you want...fire everybody.."

"I think it's gonna be Jon Anik" (on who's going to replace Goldie)

C2Q-4nxVIAAmYgE.jpg

I think Joe knows he's probably next.

Notes: According to Rogan he thinks that WME-IMG didn't want to have an on-screen goodbye and he thinks Anik will replace Goldberg beside him...

Take it for what it is but this is what he said on this last fight companion

Last edited:
Goldberg sucked. Good Riddance.

Anik sucks too. Where's the improvement?

John Anik aka "Robotnik"

Can we make this stick? Just need 1 good shoop.

How on earth is Anik an improvement? Like are we suddenly living in bizarro world?

giphy.gif

The future of mixed martial arts pbp ladies and gents:

20130403194007-0ef83c48.gif

Dana sucks, Rogan sucks, Anik sucks, Ari sucks, everyone inda UFC sucks now give me a bro hug no homo.

JKIwecm.gif

Last edited:
Anik is not spectacular but he less divisive. Goldberg had too many blunders, those blunders created a small group of fans but they will never outnumber people who just find the blunders too unprofessional and get turned off by it.

Anik is more careful before he opens his mouth which is kinda an asset

Last edited:
So they're replacing goldberg with the only person actually worse?

If you listen all the way through Joe says that WME-IMG were also dimissing Nunes, guys in $2000 suits calling Amanda Nunes "Cannon Fodder" backstage and didn't even know her actual name...It seems these guys have no fucking clue.

He also says the things he said in the promos that were used for that fight were taking out of context...like when he said Ronda was "The best ever" was actually recorded before the Betche fight. I think Joe cares less and less and the more these guys excercise their power Joe is going to say his own thing. People have the idea that Joe was a company man. I don't know if that's true, but if you're being paid handsomely then while you have a certain amount of leeway on live Tv then I won't hold it against him.

I think they will part ways, I think it's a matter of time because Rogan is not going to say what they want him to. He also made a fair point that if you buy a house you might want to put in a new sink, replace the staircase etc.

I'll miss Rogan but I think it's a matter of time before they mutually part ways. He'll do the Fight Companions and some of them can be enjoyable.

i wouldn't hate it if Anik was the replacement

although I would prefer Brian Stann

Back