"Yair Rodriguez is the real deal!"

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Has 1 finish in the UFC before tonight and barely beat Bruce freaking Leeroy over 25 minutes.

But oh no, we need a new Mexican star so he's apparently going to become champ one day.

What's wrong with Bruce Leeroy?

Yair looked great last night.

He has a lot of potential but lets be real, BJ is a washed up fighter who was always going to get his ass beat.

giphy.gif

This always happens when some up-and-comer dominates a fighter that used to be legit. Lets see how Yair does against the top 6/7 before we declare him the new champ.

tumblr_nbyzxzglqN1s3zckto1_400.gif

Stop hating on the future of the FW division TS. I know you're probably mad that BJ got clowned by the real progidy just like that but it's time to move on and embrace the new generation.

Bruce Leeroy is a phenomal fighter, you thickle fans who don't know fighters and then make judgements.

funny-gifs14.gif

he's pretty average right now, but he's still only 24

UFC is all hype all the time.

It is known.

Still not sold. The excessive jumping and spinning will not work on the elite of the division especially the wrestlers with atleast half decent BJJ

i think he beat Caceres, one judge was just too blind to give the fight to Caceres 49-46 (!)

Has 1 finish in the UFC before tonight and barely beat Bruce freaking Leeroy over 25 minutes.

But oh no, we need a new Mexican star so he's apparently going to become champ one day.
Maybe you should watch his fights, and if you did and you still don't see something special then maybe you should be watching another sport.

He's an exciting prospect, but now I want to see him against a fighter that doesn't have the perfect style for him.

Those punks hespect nothing. Jumping around, slaying grandpas and shit.
Give him Frankie Edgar. The Answer will make this kangaroo-boy taste the carpet.

lol ufc fan hating on the mexicans cause they support their own, unlike americans who jizz their pants over foreigners like mcgregor.

Back