Kevin Lee upset at the whole situation

They should have stopped BJ from taking the fight. Once he's in there though you gotta let him go out on his shield.

Except that Greg jackson part, i can't say i disagree

Kevin Lee should learn how to mind his own goddamn business, and also how not to get knocked out by BJJ guys.

BJ needs more fights like this one to regain his motivation.

3kTm1H.gif

That really was a terrible match-up, top 10 after 2+ years off and with his unorthodox striking game it wasn't really ever a good idea

What in the sweet flying fuck does Greg Jackson have to do with it?

BJ Penn is an adult and can make these dumb choices for himself.

Kevin Lee is clearly an idiot.

BJ needs more fights like this one to regain his motivation.
You're right. I know a guy, he's "looking for a fight". Same generation, a fight between two legends. That will put motivation back into BJ's head and for once, he'll be the one having the more recent fight. His next opponent has been inactive for years, it will be a walk in the park!

His name is... Oh damn you, you know full well who I'm talking about:
gsp.jpg

Blanket! The guy I (and others) have been laughed at for putting over BJ since 2009. The guy I always refused to put below BJ after UFC 94. The GOAT. The one who passed his GOAT crown to his ACL brother. Look, he's pointing toward the new GOAT:

Tat's teh futur!
GSP-2.jpg

Last edited:
You're right. I know a guy, he's "looking for a fight". Same generation, a fight between two legends. That will put motivation back into BJ's head and for once, he'll be the one having the more recent fight. His next opponent has been inactive for years, it will be a walk in the park!

His name is... Oh damn you, you know who I'm talking about:
gsp.jpg
<{jackyeah}>

That was indeed tough to watch.
Just shows that the UFC doesn't give a duck.

I don't get how everyone is not agreeing with him. It was a TERRIBLE matchup. BJ might not be done, but we don't get to know for sure because he was given one of the worst matchup possible. This was the definition of two guys going in opposite directions.

Bj has always been to the death kinda guy, no reason to call for a stoppage.

What do you mean, BJ was just getting ready to put an ass whopping on Yair. Just letting him punch himself out.

Sarcasm

Back