Joe Rogan Reacts to BJ Penn's Brutal Loss to Yair Rodriguez

Everything this tool says is so over the top and his reactions are so exaggerated, I hope he has a mild stroke.

In his dick.

Does a better job at hyping the fight in casual surroundings than Anik could ever dream of doing while commentating.

Everything this tool says is so over the top and his reactions are so exaggerated, I hope he has a mild stroke.

In his dick.
You came in here to comment this, instead of watching the video

You came in here to comment this, instead of watching the video
I flicked through bits. One vid is the same as the next.

Exaggerated screams, dulcet tones of hushed awe, and Schaub was shouting louder than Joe "Ohhhhhh" I need some more wine"
)taco bell discussion

It's fucking shit, and so are you. Taco head.

surprised he never said once in a lifetime human being

In his dick.
How DARE you

Joe is great, and I'm usually entertained by his commentary as well as his podcasts. #kthxbye

the fight companions are fucking miles better than the shit you yanks have to put up with from fox sports, fuck sake that music is SO fucking bad, I hear its a generic "sports" theme too. Fuck me you guys are messed up. Fuck you all too,

In his dick.

Im sure his 3 millions subscribers to his podcast would rather hear him show zero emotion.

the fight companions are fucking miles better than the shit you yanks have to put up with from fox sports, fuck sake that music is SO fucking bad, I hear its a generic "sports" theme too. Fuck me you guys are messed up. Fuck you all too,

It's only better without Edgy Brah. Edgy Brah ruins that shit with chemtrail tower 7 pizza gate talk.

In his dick.
I actually like Rogan but I'd be ok with Brendan Schaub getting a flesh eating fungal disease on his dick

Back