This is why Joe Lauzon will always be my friend

yeah great showing of sportsmanship by joe, as always.

really classy guy.

Class act.

A commendable warrior who may not be the best, but is rounded in skill and elite in spirit.

Why does Joe Lauzon look smaller than Jon Anik?

Joe Son will always be my friend.

images

images

The fact that these judges are working for a state athletic commission and went out there and actually gave that fight to Joe is borderline criminal, peaks interest in corruption, and they should be reprimanded at the LEAST, if not charged with a crime.

And WTF is the UFC trying to do to Marcin Held? Diego Sanchez at Altitude in Mexico City for his Octagon Debut, and then Joe Lauzon (2nd most fights at lightweight in UFC History) coming off of a loss... I know that Dana hates Bellator, but taking it out on this young fighter who chose to go to YOUR promotion instead of staying in Bellator where he would probably make more money means you shoudln't be going out of your way to BURY him and his career.

I can't think of a UFC fighter who had a worse go of it in his 1st few fights. I really feel bad for the kid.

can he file an appeal to overturn?

Smart guys like Frankie Edgar, Diaz will throw a tantrum everytime it goes to a decision. WHY? Because fuck you, that's why. You want a title shot, you better fucking fight for it both inside and outside the ring. That's how you get a title shot. Fight tooth and nail for it.

You doofus. Nobody has ever gotten a title shot by complaining about a decision against them or lost a title shot by questioning a decision in their favor.

Great ambassador for MMA. Nothing but class.

Marcin just saw half of his pay go out the fuck'n window, and Joe doubled his winnings because of shit judging....wow. I wonder if Marcin is on a 20/20 contract?

If Dana has ANY balls at all. He wil pay Marcin his win bonus.

If Dana has ANY balls at all. He wil pay Marcin his win bonus.
He usually gives locker room bonuses if the fight was exciting and the loser got robbed. Sadly Marcin didn't do nuthin on top

Lauzon's an absolute beauty. He's the antithesis of guys like Tito, Diaz(s), and Bisping.

I disagree with the above poster who lumped Edgar with the Diazes. Only time Frankie threw a "tantrum" was the 2nd Bendo fight. Never said anything disrespectful, just couldn't hide his frustration. And if you count the 2nd Maynard fight, you're a moron. Frank earned my fandom for life by his reaction to that decision. 90% of fighters would have celebrated hard hanging on to their belt after that first round. But not Edgar. He wanted a clean win. Earned his man-stripes big time that night imo

He usually gives locker room bonuses if the fight was exciting and the loser got robbed. Sadly Marcin didn't do nuthin on top

Dana say he does stuff like that, but I am of the opinion Dana will give the public full details of any real bonuses he pays.

Basically every fighter retires and says the UFC screwed them, this locker room bonus stuff is mostly (but not all) bullshit imo.

It's awesome to see the judges get put on blast by the winning fighter.

Back