Tumenov is hiding from Platinum Perry in the mountains

Alex

HAHAHA LMFAO LOL
@Black
Reaction score
Confirmed via Twitter:
Tumenov is scared for his life and hiding from Superstar Platinum Mike Perry in the mountains.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Literally picked as remote a place on the internet as he could and said "come on dad - we're going on a holiday, Mike's looking for us."

Confirmed via Twitter:
Tumenov is scared for his life and hiding from Superstar Platinum Mike Perry in the mountains.

giphy.gif

Okay everyone, it was me. I told Tumenov to hide in the mountains and paid the flight and other expenses for him and his family. It's better this way and you know why.

#PlatinumBless

Tumeonv doesn't need a training camp for Platinium.

So he's just skiing in Russian mountains for fun.

Come on, you're better than this. Jouban was rocked in this fight, too, and MMA is about winning and losing.

rocked, never dropped, and when he got hurt he regrouped and came back strong

For the case of Mike " Plastic" Perry once he got dropped he became harmless like a little girl.

Not only He doesn't have a chin to handle top fighters but aslo lacking in grit.

9mhtlVo.gif

[<cena1}

Now let this Gif sinks in

For the case of Mike " Plastic" Perry once he got dropped he became harmless like a little girl.

Not only He doesn't have a chin to handle top fighters but aslo lacking in grit.

9mhtlVo.gif

[<cena1}

Drop the hate, you know you're better than this.

Jouban fought the fight of his life and the Platinum Nation approves of that. I even have him in my AV. That being said, Platinum won under PRIDE rules.

9mhtlVo.gif

[<cena1}

lol Platinum put Jouban on queer street, look at this walk from Jouban at the end

giphy.gif

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back