Yair vs. Penn Highlights

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Pretty much the whole fight was a highlight, just an edit here and there.

Poor BJ. He was a walking Punching and Kicking bag. At least he wasn't tippy toe Penn.

There was literally 0 highlights. Troll thread. Ban IMO.

I swear I had talking bad about any fighter because just having the guts is enough but BJ looked pathetic and this has to be because he needed money.
He was so sloppy and they would have seen this in camp, he needed a pay day plain and simple because he looked awful and ruined his legacy.
I mean he took his legacy and threw it in the floor and pissed on it.

Wow. Why did he even bother fighting? That was pathetic. He'd lose to the 200th ranked featherweight

I swear I had talking bad about any fighter because just having the guts is enough but BJ looked pathetic and this has to be because he needed money.
He was so sloppy and they would have seen this in camp, he needed a pay day plain and simple because he looked awful and ruined his legacy.
Nah, he is just delusional that he still has it...and he doesn't

One of the most beautiful asswhoopings I've ever seen, gotta love watching someone get put into a retirement home by force.

Writing on the wall imo when Rory took his soul.

BJ Penn:

eslb_super_leather_bag1.png

fuck you, there were no highlights to that fight.

That was tough to watch as an admirer of Penn, but beautiful to watch as a fan of great technique

BJ doesn't need money. He was never in need of money because he was born rich. His family was like the 4th wealthiest in Hilo.

Pretty much the whole fight was a highlight, just an edit here and there.

I'm at work. So sad. I literally stopped the video because i'm at work and can't split my brain that far..... what a tragic outcome.....

Very sad to see. Just a punching bag. or 'kicking bag' whatever phrase you wanna use

Back