BJ nuthugging is the biggest nuthugging fail of all time.

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
I despise Conor but at least his nuthuggers have a basis to nuthug (for the time being).

A BJ nuthugger is probably the worst nuthugger to be. Seeing your guy get not only beat but embarrassed over and over and OVER again must make you feel like crap. But then with a straight face you guys proclaim him to be an all time great and explain why he needs to be respected.

15-5-1 is a very average record but that's when BJ was deemed to be at his absolute best by his nuthuggers (after the Diego defense). But even then, I did not feel BJ Penn was all that great. Decent fighter? Sure but not this demigod his nuthuggers claimed him to be. While 15-5-1 is way better than 16-11-2, it is not exactly inspiring either.

BJ now has a record that truly reflects how very average he ALWAYS was.

16-11-2 is how history will remember him if it bothers to remember.

His record reflects the fact that he fought people bigger than him and that he should have retired and stayed retired.

All of you shit talking sherdoggers need to be publicly beaten and sodomized by Cyborg.

Somebody hold me back before I check this jabroni into the smack down hotel and kick his candy ass

<4>

There's a 10 year age gap between the two.

If he was never that good can you explain to me why the majority think the opposite TS?

I despise Conor but at least his nuthuggers have a basis to nuthug (for the time being).

A BJ nuthugger is probably the worst nuthugger to be. Seeing your guy get not only beat but embarrassed over and over and OVER again must make you feel like crap. But then with a straight face you guys proclaim him to be an all time great and explain why he needs to be respected.

15-5-1 is a very average record but that's when BJ was deemed to be at his absolute best by his nuthuggers (after the Diego defense). But even then, I did not feel BJ Penn was all that great. Decent fighter? Sure but not this demigod his nuthuggers claimed him to be. While 15-5-1 is way better than 16-11-2, it is not exactly inspiring either.

BJ now has a record that truly reflects how very average he ALWAYS was.

16-11-2 is how history will remember him if it bothers to remember.
Anyone other than fans who started watching / training within the last 5 years has a high level of respect for BJ's career as a whole. Maybe one day you will as well.

He's been done for a long time. He was one of the first & few MMA fighters to truly be just as good on the ground as he is with his stand up...but now, most fighter's aren't nearly as one-dimensional as they were back then. But even if he's not fighting the most well-rounded fighters, he's fighting ultra-dynamic strikers like Yari, were he just doesn't stand a chance against. I'm not quite sure why anyone would've thought he had a chance, but the sport has pretty much passed him by now, his fans gotta realize that now.

A BJ is the worst kind of nuthugging?

WTF TS?

If all you care about are records, then yeah sure.

'Nuthugger' is one of the lamest terms used on Sherdog over the years. That TS used it *so* many times in one post is bad enough...but to ignore Penn's accomplishments with such a disrespectful and dismissive evaluation of a legendary career is to expose himself as a s**t fan of the sport.

Shameful and ignorant post, TS.

8885417.gif

If Conor sticks around long enough he'll end his career on a losing streak just like pretty much every fighter ever. You can't beat age.

Last edited:
Ugh. I hated Penn back in the day, but the new fans on the forum tonight are just full retard.

Back