Reaction score
bj penn got screwed in gsp vs bj penn the fight at ww it was awhile ago

and bj penn fought a bunch

then he even won a belt

then he retired

i think bj beat up diego at some point who is a skateboard now

and then bj came back and the fights fell apart

then bj fought a yair and it didnt go well

its almost identical to gsp career, belt, retire, come back that didnt happen, gsp in canadian so rollerblades, etc.

if gsp come back he gets beat by bj penn

Z1zGRt.jpg

bj penn got screwed in gsp vs bj penn the fight at ww it was awhile ago

and bj penn fought a bunch

then he even won a belt

then he retired

i think bj beat up diego at some point who is a skateboard now

and then bj came back and the fights fell apart

then bj fought a yair and it didnt go well

its almost identical to gsp career, belt, retire, come back that didnt happen, gsp in canadian so rollerblades, etc.

if gsp come back he gets beat by bj penn

Z1zGRt.jpg
Agreed. gsp is too boring, too mentally weak, tapped to strikes, can't finish fights. Good riddance

#GUERNICAbless

Agreed. gsp is too boring, too mentally weak, tapped to strikes, can't finish fights. Good riddance

#GUERNICAbless

Dammit Guernica if you slander GSP one more time I'll find you and scruff every last one of your shoes.

why did bj get screwed? bj won round one gsp 2,3. all rounds easy to score.
even if round 1 was 10-8 at best it was a draw.

#GUERNICAbless
Don't forget greasing, and suspiciously only wanting to be tested by Vada / not willing to be randomly tested / a career of steroid accusations.

Did you just say that penn's career and gsp's career are identical?????

Good thread idea, but a shit post.

I agree that GSP shouldn't come back. The last time we saw him, he was getting his ass beat by Big Rigg and got gifted a decision worse than Lauzon did tonight. At least Joe owned up to it and admitted it.

GSP is top 5 ever but Woodley is a terrible matchup, he should stay home and focus on other aspects of the fight game. Help improve the future of MMA, let Andy and Fedor lead the front lines.

Good thread idea, but a shit post.

I agree that GSP shouldn't come back. The last time we saw him, he was getting his ass beat by Big Rigg and got gifted a decision worse than Lauzon did tonight. At least Joe owned up to it and admitted it.
Hmmm shit post? I don't get it

Don't forget greasing, and suspiciously only wanting to be tested by Vada / not willing to be randomly tested / a career of steroid accusations.
/thread!

Did I mention that gsp tapped to strikes?!

#GUERNICAbless

Back