Yair vs Dooho

Choi wins via stiff KO round 1

Yair is poor man's Hwoarang

Should give Yair to Cub, let him haymaker that hypetrain away too.

If Choi has bad kicking defense he gets murked. Otherwise it is a very competitive fight.

Yair vs Swanson is a better fighter imo
or Jeremy Stephans - he'd(yair) have the speed advantage but would have to be on edge the whole time because Jeremy is a live Lion and could end him with one punch and will not be a sitting duck and will put it on Yair.

or Jeremy Stephans - he'd(yair) have the speed advantage but would have to be on edge the whole time because Jeremy is a live Lion and could end him with one punch and will not be a sitting duck and will put it on Yair.

Good fight, too bad Stephens is coming off a loss.

Good fight, too bad Stephens is coming off a loss.
Against Frankie in which he had Frankie seriously hurt.

Yair beating Penn is not the same as losing to Frankie via Dec.

Frankie is a live beast who's not an easy fight for anyone not named Aldo, Penn was an old slow sitting duck.

Who wins?
For some reason in MMA, punchers always beat kickers... Yair got tagged by a washed up Penn -_-
As much as I hate Dooho and as much as I'll be rooting for Yair, Dooho KOs him I think.

Would be a good fight but would be a regression for Yair, he should fight someone ranked from #4 to #8

Choi would ko him stiff. Amazes me that people don't see how Yair's defence is, not to mention his overall boxing game. Choi would counter him and end him.

Choi would ko him stiff. Amazes me that people don't see how Yair's defence is, not to mention his overall boxing game. Choi would counter him and end him.

Haven't you seen Doo vs Cub? Doo's defense isn't that good either lol

Haven't you seen Doo vs Cub? Doo's defense isn't that good either lol
Doo ho won't get hit that much against Yair tho. Cub got much better hands than Yair, and Doo Hoo won't stay in kicking range with Yair, he never does. Who do you think is the last man standing when they exchange in the pocket? Yep, granite chin power puncher Choi.

I'm still not super sold on Yair.

He just beat up a dinosaur for shit's sake.

Back