Another Joe Lauzon thread

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought his performance was less than spectacular (even he said so post-fight) but I'm glad he got the win.

So was that fight entertaining or not? I honestly thought he was gonna get the TKO win in round one.

I like Joe, but bad judging was the story in that fight.

I thought his performance was less than spectacular (even he said so post-fight) but I'm glad he got the win.

So was that fight entertaining or not? I honestly thought he was gonna get the TKO win in round one.

I thought he looked less than great and can't believe he got the nod. Straight up robbery. I don't see how they could've given him 2 or 3.

No need for threads, Joe pretty much summed it up for us.

You could look a little harder. Like when you get out the microscope to find your penis.

Not much to say, he shouldn't have won the fight... he didn't add any controversy because he didn't think he should've won either and made it known. Pretty much just one of those poor decisions that everyone knows is a poor decision.

Also he got grapple f'd so it was boring for a Lauzon fight.

Which UFC executive did Marcin Held piss off? He's been robbed in both of his UFC fights.

Lost money on Held so that's annoying, but it hurts less knowing a good guy like Lauzon benefited from iffy judging.

That said, I thought he wasn't gonna TKO Held in the first with those elbows, he shouldn't have chased the armbar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back