First ever UFC Ezikiel Choke

Didn't a guy in the early UFC get one?

Remco Pardeal?

I may have totally spelled that wrong

Didn't a guy in the early UFC get one?

Remco Pardeal?

I may have totally spelled that wrong
im not sure if it has been done before, the commentators kept saying this was the first ever on fox.

That is damn amazing. I don't think I have ever seen a guy close the show from the bottom of a full mount.

Very good find bud! i guess the correct thing to say is "The first No gii Ezikiel choke in the UFC"
Yes. and still, Alexei's is damn impressive, especially since it was the bottom of mount lol

I had to look it up on the ol' Fight Pass myself. Rod Farva is the OG. fight finder lists it as a "lapel choke" win. unless there is one earlier than UFC 7, Remco wins.

Slick. Very weird to see, but fucking amazing.

That is damn amazing. I don't think I have ever seen a guy close the show from the bottom of a full mount.
Boa is a beast. Happy to see such a veteran still taking home subs in the UFC. His scarf-hold chokes are deadly as well.

And it's going on as DC is praising the work of Pesta getting into the mount...funny!

Is that a sponsor tag on his back?

I own the VHS to that event, and for some reason, it doesn't show any of the first round matches besides Gracie vs Ichihara.

One of my favorite events of all time.
Dark matches. It was a 16 man tournament that they only showed the 8-man version....except Royce who fought last in the first round.

I've seen them somewhere on YouTube. Orlando Weit with 12-6 elbows to the brain stem ftw.

im not sure if it has been done before, the commentators kept saying this was the first ever on fox.
The UFC hype machine continously says that Kelvin Gastelum is the youngest competitor ever on any tuf show which is not true

This guy could choke you even if you have him in a RNC with a body triangle.

Back