To all the people hating on UFC for feeding BJ to Yair

Quillroots

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
BJ asked for it...

If anyone deserves the hate, it should be BJ's corner/team

BJ even said it in an interview that he sent a text to Dana asking for a fight and Dana's response was "Are you crazy?"

BJ probably wanted a top contender to test himself, and honestly the whole roster is killers and would probably beat the BJ that was in the octagon tonight.

Maybe a guy like Fili or Doo Ho Choi was more appropriate, but I don't think it was the choice of opponent that was the problem, it was that he was in there to begin with.

I don't blame the UFC. Legends and up and comers have always fought.

Joe Louis stuck around forever doing the same thing

BJ asked for it...

If anyone deserves the hate, it should be BJ's corner/team

BJ even said it in an interview that he sent a text to Dana asking for a fight and Dana's response was "Are you crazy?"

BJ probably wanted a top contender to test himself, and honestly the whole roster is killers and would probably beat the BJ that was in the octagon tonight.

Maybe a guy like Fili or Doo Ho Choi was more appropriate, but I don't think it was the choice of opponent that was the problem, it was that he was in there to begin with.

Exactly, he also said kicking ass is timeless.

Well guess what BJ you just got your ass kicked in a timeless performance by our boy Yair Rodriguez!

tumblr_nbyzxzglqN1s3zckto1_400.gif

Its cool to finally see Mexico on the big stage. Lots of great fighters in Mexico.

bj said bet the mortgage on him. well fuck sakes im homeless now. :(
anyone have a couch i can sleep on till spring??

bj said bet the mortgage on him. well fuck sakes im homeless now. :(
anyone have a couch i can sleep on till spring??
Tweet BJ Penn, I have cats and they probably wouldn't like you

RJJ was one of my boxing heroes

sucked to see him decline the way he did

Happens to the best.

Penn's fans will blame everybody exept BJ they blamed his corner for giving up against GSP most stupid fan base in MMA

Back