Carano Pre-Cyborg vs Rousey pre-Holm who wins?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Before most of you say ROUSEY..think about this...Carano is the the bigger women and for those who can't remember...she had better striking then Rousey and could actually throw a proper punch.

Discuss..who wins Rousey or Carano?

I think Gina stays away from Ronda and kicks her apart

no offense but arent fantasy matchups wasteland material??

Budd beat Carano in kickboxing and Kaufman was a striker who was 15-1 when Ronda beat her, people need to get off this narrative that Ronda loses to any striker. Nunes and Holm are pretty unique one being extremely powerful for a woman with crazy killer instinct and the other one of the most defensive strikers in WMMA. Gina meanwhile was a pretty standard WMMA striker who was hyped for her looks.

Last edited:
Budd beat Carano in kickboxing and Kaufman was a striker who was 15-1 when Ronda beat her, people need to get off this narrative that Ronda loses to any striker. Nunes and Holm are pretty unique one being extremely powerful for a woman with crazy killer instinct and the other one of the most defensive strikers in WMMA. Gina meanwhile was a pretty standard WMMA striker who was hyped for her looks.

Carano was the bigger women and throw a proper punch. Most women push and don't punch.

Carano was the bigger women and throw a proper punch. Most women push and don't punch.
Budd was as big as Carano (and more muscular) and beat Carano in kickboxing, also lol at Kaufman not punching.

Carano beats everyone. And I beat myself looking at her.

gina_carano.jpg

Back