Maybe Marcin should've done more than just lay on JLo

Doesn't matter he still should've won

Decisions like that do make a statement.

Or maybe we should hold judges responsible because this is what they're paid to do?

"Yeah he should have won and the judges completely fucking suck, but it's his fault for not finishing!" - MMA fans

Fights like these would be much better under pride rules. Fighters are not penalized for stalling in the UFC and so you have controversial decisions in the end

I see your point but they also shouldn't just award rounds to the other fighter just for being laid upon.

Or maybe we should hold judges responsible because this is what they're paid to do?

"Yeah he should have won and the judges completely fucking suck, but it's his fault for not finishing!" - MMA fans
?
he's saying the judges got it right

I thought Joe did enough to win the first two. He almost finished him in the first and did more damage in the second, while Held did nothing but attempt to control him.

You have to do something with those 'dominant' positions or they cannot be considered dominant.

Maybe he was still hurt from the 1st hmm?? ever been rocked really bad and function perfectly fine?

So your argument is that the guy who spent the round getting laid on was the rightful winner?

Yeah, I'm not bothered by the decision. 2nd round could have gone either way.

Effective aggressiveness is one of the criteria used by the judges.

He would've gladly went for leglocks the whole time if the judges cared about aggression.

He lost because somebody paid off the judges. Too many people bet on him I guess

Lauzon almost finished the fight on 2 separate occasions, what did Marcin do to try to finish the fight? Hugs? Takedowns that lead to more hugging isn't gonna win any fights I'm sorry. But the judges got it right.

I see your point but they also shouldn't just award rounds to the other fighter just for being laid upon.
This is what I don't get lol like, I agree that it sucks but what was Lauzon doing other then getting taken down and staying on his back? I've seen a bunch of people on here say he deserved to lose, but lauzon didn't deserve to win and agreed that he shouldn't have

Back