Finally muay thai vs boxing

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We will finally find out which style is more affective. Holm vs Derandamie are the highest level from each sport to ever meet in the octogon.

I'm pretty sure that DeRandamie will win. What do you boxing lovers say? Is boxing gonna prevail? Are you betting on holm?

Holm already fought Shevchenko...

We will finally find out which style is more affective. Holm vs Derandamie are the highest level from each sport to ever meet in the octogon.

I'm pretty sure that DeRandamie will win. What do you boxing lovers say? Is boxing gonna prevail? Are you betting on holm?
I love boxing but it gets its ass kicked about 8/10 times. These fights happened a lot actually. Muay thai keeps the hell away from them and kicks their legs repeatedly. Boxers are good but thai boxers have more tools to work with. It rarely ends well for the boxer. It's probably a coin toss in the streets like a bar but sports? Boxer usually loses. Don't take my word for it. Look at youtube videos.

I love boxing but it gets its ass kicked about 8/10 times. These fights happened a lot actually. Muay thai keeps the hell away from them and kicks their legs repeatedly. Boxers are good but thai boxers have more tools to work with. It rarely ends well for the boxer. It's probably a coin toss in the streets like a bar but sports? Boxer usually loses. Don't take my word for it. Look at youtube videos.

I used to really like boxing. But over the last few years MMA has really grown on me,as well as kickboxing and muay thai. Now, boxing just seems too boring. I still watch the very big boxing fights, but they just don't excite me like an MMA fight, of course the higher the profile MMA fight the better it will be.

ap_ufc_chicago_mixed_martial_arts_83533157.jpg

Holly-Holm-vs-Valentina-Shevchenko.jpg

I used to really like boxing. But over the last few years MMA has really grown on me,as well as kickboxing and muay thai. Now, boxing just seems too boring. I still watch the very big boxing fights, but they just don't excite me like an MMA fight, of course the higher the profile MMA fight the better it will be.
Like anything else it depends on who is fighting. GGG, Canelo and a few others are more fun than mma bums hugging againt the fence. The problem with boring fighters in boxing is they get too much time to bore you when its not entertaining people. Anyone that doesn't like the mickey ward vs gatti trology just doesn't like a good brawl. I like both

Holly is a boxer but she is kickboxing in the octagon. She throws a plethora of kicks in almost every fight.

Holly is a boxer but she is kickboxing in the octagon. She throws a plethora of kicks in almost every fight.

Yes she does, when fighting noobs!

Is DeRandamie s noob striker, in your opinion?

Back