Cormier and Anik Commentating UFC 208

Damn. Anik just getting his foot in the door on PPVs and they're already trying to drown him out lmao.

so is Anik the guy Dana was talking bout??

:D:D:D

DC might as well just commentate full time. Hes not making it through another camp healthy and sure as shit isnt beating jonny GOAT jones.

No active fighter who is injured should do commentary

Oh god, don't tell me Cormier is going to be a commentator permanently. He's so full of himself and unknowledgeable in anything but pure wrestling. The more he commentates the more it becomes apparent.

I like how Rogan doesn't even know this. He literally asked Callen and Schuab who he is commentating with lol.

Don't mind it too much even though Anik is pretty terrible because it's been confirmed he's pretty much a temporary announcer for big cards until the new announcer is on board later this year.

He's better than Stann and Florian... But I guess that's not saying much. I like Cormier, though. He's still a newb at this. He will get better.

DC might as well just commentate full time. Hes not making it through another camp healthy and sure as shit isnt beating jonny GOAT jones.

Hell no dc sucks as a commentator. o don't if he is color commentating or play by play.. anik is carrying dc bs

Oh god, don't tell me Cormier is going to be a commentator permanently. He's so full of himself and unknowledgeable in anything but pure wrestling. The more he commentates the more it becomes apparent.

This he don't know what the fuck he is talking about

208 is in Brooklyn. We have a saying in Brooklyn

e89hSqg.gif

Back