Why UFC....WHY do you waste our time with fighters like Court Mcgee

KoreanZawmbie

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Seriously, is it for the smoke break sessions? I rarely criticize fighters for being ultra boring, hell I think Fitch had some okay fights...But Mcgee is on another level of being a do nothing fighter.

Stopped reading at Fitch had some okay fights

It's not that bad! Come on two guys are standing and throwing strikes every other second...

Who's wasting your time? Are they forcing you to watch?

Court has some serious T-Rex arms going on there always

I like Court... Not everyone is KZ, TS.

Seriously, is it for the smoke break sessions? I rarely criticize fighters for being ultra boring, hell I think Fitch had some okay fights...But Mcgee is on another level of being a do nothing fighter.
He won TUF. He isn't really a guy I follow but he somehow eeked out a win against Whittaker. But yeah I feel you to some extent. He is a great comeback story though!

This is a good fight. Stop whining about a fight you didn't pay for.

This fight is entertaining, don't know what more you want. Constant pressure, punches, kicks, takedowns.

I like Court and dont find him boring.I think Court won but oh well it was a close fight.

I like McGee yo

Hard nosed, gritty vet always trying to outwork his opponent

He has some tricks aswell

Court is a fucking boring fighter man

That s.o.b Tony Martin spending the whole 3rd round (and a lot of the fight) holding Alex White against the cage, was fucking awful as well, ref was taking a smoke break of his own in that fight

In about 7 years now, I can safely say that I've never been excited for or impressed by a Court McGee performance. The guy doesn't finish and doesn't really do anything. Its always the same. Glad he lost.

Back