OK, we get it, Ronda was overhyped

I

IrishWarMachinex

As someone who picked Holm to beat Ronda, is anybody else getting a bit sick of seeing the likes of Sonnen and Rogan shitting all over Rousey and basically claiming she never beat anybody? She had some good wins and if Rogan has the nerve to say she was overhyped he might want to look at some of the shit he said to her in the past

Ronda has beaten Davis, Tate, Zingano, D'Alello, Carmouche

And those that have actually beaten her have losses to her victims, so can we please stop this bullshit about Ronda having never beaten anybody ever

Take a look at this shit and tell me you blame her for having an overinflated ego, holy shit

12 straight wins all finishes. 11 in the 1st round. 9 in less than a minute. 3 of the fighters that beat Nunes, Ronda beat in less than 30 seconds.

She was not overhyped. She was legit.

I didn't read most of that, but I'll just leave this here ts

rb9lifltrokwnjwn8rsk.gif

wkonfyzoigefwgzklhtz.gif

12 straight wins all finishes. 11 in the 1st round. 9 in less than a minute. 3 of the fighters that beat Nunes, Ronda beat in less than 30 seconds.

She was not overhyped. She was legit.
She's a diva, she needs to get over herself, but fucking hell she wasn't a nobody, she beat some good women, fucking Nunez lost by stoppage to girls Rousey beat in record time, I knew improvements and styles make fights etc but ffs, give her a break

She was the most hyped female athlete in history, she failed to live up to the hype and is now suffering the consequences.

I didn't read most of that, but I'll just leave this here ts

rb9lifltrokwnjwn8rsk.gif

wkonfyzoigefwgzklhtz.gif

I might as well post gifs of Nunez getting stopped by Rousey victims, my point is people need to atally take a look at her record, Nunz herself, I was hapy for her but "I don't know how these girls lost to Ronda" well, you did Amannda

She was overhyped in certain respects but she's still one of the future greats. Ronda obliterated top competition with ease for a while, and was unique.

I might as well post gifs of Nunez getting stopped by Rousey victims, my point is people need to atally take a look at her record, Nunz herself, I was hapy for her but "I don't know how these girls lost to Ronda" well, you did Amanada

If that's you want to do, idc

I'm just glad Ronda got smashed and exposed

giphy.gif

She was overhyped in certain respects but she's still one of the future greats. Ronda obliterated top competition with ease for a while, and was unique.

She never beat anyone, except, she did

She was the most hyped female athlete in history, she failed to live up to the hype and is now suffering the consequences.
she won 12 straight when she was being shoved down your throat.

wow you picked Holm to win!?!?!? CONGRATS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know how and why Royce Gracie won.

Him being a massive cunt wasn't as extensively documented though.

Fuck her.

Did Rogan really say she was overhyped?
Thats fuckin funny

We all know how and why Royce Gracie won.

Him being a massive cunt wasn't as extensively documented though.

Fuck her.

Why is Tyson so beloved though? Ok he was ten trillion times the fighter Ronda was but he was also a guy who would beat you to death if you looked at him the worng way

Back